BY KEURIG

This robust, heavy-bodied cup with its ripe fruit and berry notes epitomizes the time-honored italian tradition of dark-roasted coffee house brews. Bold yet ideally balanced, with a subtle hint of smokiness and a bright clean finish, our italian roast is a hearty and flavorful testament to the art of dark roasting. Its uniquely potent flavor profile has been masterfully crafted to occupy a special niche between the bright, bold taste of our colombia offering and the intense, smoky-sweet essence of french roast. A discriminatingly versatile cup; the ideal accompaniment to sunrise or the perfect ending to an unforgettable meal. see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Colo, IA
I received this in a variety pack ordered from Amazon.  It's a little bitter/smoky for my tastes, but not terrible.  I probably wouldn't buy a whole box of just this one.  Keep in mind, I add a little bit of flavored creamer to my coffee so my opinions can be taken with a grain of salt!
Justine A.
Justine A.
Foodie Expert
This makes such a great tasting cup of coffee. All of the Barista Prima ones are really good. I like to stock up when they are on sale.
Lindsey Z.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of keurig's because I never feel like my cover is dark or rich enough but these certainly help.
Ashlee M.
Ashlee M.
Waycross, GA
I was wary of this product at first, but now I love it. It has a strong, rich flavor that is to die for.
Marit C.
Marit C.
Barista Prima Italian is my go-to coffee blend in the morning. I'm a fan of darker roasts, and this brand is nice and bold without being bitter. Great when you just need that wonderful hot cup of incentive!