BeveragesCoffeeCoffee Beans, Ground Coffee, & Instant CoffeeKeurig
Keurig Barista Prima Coffeehouse House Blend Coffee K-Cup Pod

Keurig® Barista Prima Coffeehouse® House Blend Coffee K-Cup Pod

by Keurig

Your favorite comfy chair. A window to watch the world go by. A rich and delicious cup, freshly prepared, just for you. This supremely satisfying blend evokes all the familiar comforts of your favorite coffeehouse. Classically balanced, with a lively splash of citrus, subtle hints of bittersweet chocolate and a well rounded, toasted-nut finish, the roasty sweet flavor of our Barista Prima Coffeehouse® signature blend is your invitation to a fresh-brewed experience like no other.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Keurig® Barista Prima Coffeehouse® House Blend Coffee K-Cup Pod!
Star S.
I tried this once when I got a free sample in the mail from some 'free mail product thing'. Anyways, I thought the coffee was just ok.. I mean it could have been the way my k-brewer made it but I prefer the fresh whole bean over this for sure! It doesn't taste fresh in this form so maybe that is why I am not a fan.
Danielle W.
Mt Prospect, IL
I'm more of a tea drinker but this is a decent coffee. I would definitely recommend it to coffee lovers and tea drinkers!
Elizabeth D.
Saginaw, MI
Caribou is delicious. They are smooth and come in many different flavors. Just hard to find locally!

Looking for your answer?