BY KEURIG #4 in Coffeemakers

Keurig B48 Elite Coffeemaker Brews Coffeehouse Style Coffee and Tea at HomeThe Keurig B48 Elite coffee brewer creates steaming cups of coffee, tea, hot chocolate and cider with the simple touch of a button. It also makes cold beverages. Enjoy extra-bold French roast coffee as a wake-up cup in the morning with your favorite breakfast or a flavorful butter toffee coffee for a mid-day drink. Relax in the evening with a cup of herbal or green tea before bed. The kids may enjoy a mug of hot cocoa, but don't forget to add marshmallows. The Keurig B48 Elite comes with a 12-count coffee and tea K-cup variety pack so you will be able to decide which K-cups are your favorites. Every cup from the Keurig B48 Elite coffeemaker brews in less than one minute. Your coffee will be ready before the toast pops from the toaster. Featuring Quiet Brew technology, this single-cup brewer keeps the early morning kitchen noise level to a minimum. Choose from three serving sizes: six, eight or 10 oz. The Keurig also features a removable 48-oz. water reservoir, removable drip tray and programmable clock with timer. The drip tray is dishwasher safe. The automatic shut-off has been designed as an energy-saving feature. see more...

Rachel W.
USA
I have had this Keurig now for a few years and I'm still in love with it. I love that it has the water reservoir on the side. I love that you can choose what size of coffee you would like that date 8oz 10 ounce or 12 oz. I love that if you have multiple people over everybody can drink something different. Weather it be: coffee, tea, hot chocolate, iced coffee, the list goes on so many K-Cups to choose from so little time. Did you also know that your K-Cup brewer can give you a cup of hot water that you can use to make instant things such as oatmeal or Easy Mac? So there's more than just beverages uses for your that Keurig brewer. Keurig is always coming up with Ever Changing flavors of K-cups to. People can say that K-Cups are expensive. Which if you don't get them on sale or at the right stores yes I can agree with that. But was coupons and sales you can get them cheaper than regular coffee. If you don't have a Keurig brewer by now, I highly suggest that you get a Keurig brewer I don't know what you're waiting for. Everyone that comes to your house to drink coffee tea or hot chocolate will be greatly appreciated of you.
Bianca C.
Warner Robins, GA
I love this coffee maker! My husband and I have recently put it aside because we both drink coffee and find it pointless/wasteful to use this when we can just make a pot of coffee. I know you can buy the mini filter so your know using the k-cups (aka not being wasteful) but it goes back to the fact that we go through a whole pot in the morning anyway. When I am home alone this is a greatest thing ever though. It's so easy so just make one serving and. E on my way. If your someone who just needs one cup in the morning I highly recommend this
Luci  G.
Saint Joseph, MO
I, honestly, had no idea how good coffee at home could be.  I have tried different drip brewers and even when purchasing expensive beans, the results were disappointing.  My roommate bought a Keurig - and everything changed.  From fancy latte's to just your regular cup of 'joe,' every cup is amazing - every time.  I can enjoy my favorite brands (Dunkin, Starbucks, Folgers, McCafe) when I want.  One, delicious, cup at a time.  I have gone from making an 8 cup pot and drinking maybe one or two cups - to drinking 3-4 cups a day - always hot, always fragrant, always tasty.  This is truly a game changer for me :)
Tiffany B.
Lincoln
My mother in law loves coffee. In the last three years, she's burned through as many Keurigs. I don't think she does the required maintenance, but she sure loves her coffee maker. I never used to like coffee but I find myself going over to her house on occasion to leech her coffeemaker while I save up to buy my own. They are expensive, especially the one I want because it can brew everything. Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, chicken noodle soup, cold coffee, strong brew, all different size cups... I think $165 is fair for the price, especially when you consider how much you'll save not going to coffee shops as often.
Melissa A.
san antonio
We love our keurig. Had it since 2013 and still works amazing. I like that it gives you the option to use the reusable filters instead of always buying the pre made ones. It’s super simple. I turn it on in the morning, let it warm up a bit and then push a button to tell it what size I want. I do all this as I get ready for work and just grab my mug on the way out. Don’t gotta worry about washing a pot just gotta wash your mug!
Linda K.
Bloomington, MN
Keurig  Elite Coffee is great. This was a gift and I am super excited to own it. The quick brew and the amazing taste with a effective timing. No mess, convenience for my visitors to get a brew. It is very affordable, just check online with Amazon or Walmart for the deals.
Patti J.
Westborough
Love my Keurig!  I have used this for years now and have been very happy.  It's easy to use and clean, although I notice an option for "descaling" but can't figure out how to do it.  I run my own solution through to clean it and it works well anyway.  It's a bit expensive but worth it.  I can only drink one cup a day so it's perfect for me.  With a regular coffee maker I always made too much and threw some out.  This is quick and easy
Tami T.
woodlake
I love this machine, my only complaint is that it does not come with the items needed for maintenance. But I will never live without one! I love the Kirkland brand pods! I highly recommend this machine!
Jes B.
N Brunswick, NJ
I love the fact that you can get a quick cup of coffee if you're in a rush in the morning and don't have time to boil your water. The only negative I have for this machine is that the coffee does not stay hot very long. By the time I'm halfway done with my coffee (and I make the smallest cup), it's cold and I end up having to microwave it. I wish there was a way to adjust the temperature on this one :(
Leah B.
Kiowa, OK
Keurigs, although expensive, are completely worth buying in terms of delicious, quick-made coffee! All that is needed are the tiny coffee packages with a flavor of your choice and to fill up the container with water and you're almost ready to go, with the exception of heating the coffee maker! No sugar, creamer, or milk is necessary, only optional. Definitely worth it, recommend 100 percent!
Daniella K.
Great Neck, NY
I never tried a keurig, it is too expensive for me. but do you recommend?? are the K-Cups flavors good?? worth the price??
Hope C.
Pensacola, FL
Is it better than a regular coffee maker?
Jessica M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
What do you recommend most for using to clean your Keurig?
Lacey R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Is this worth it for our family? I drink one cup and like different flavors. My husband drinks 2-3 cups of community coffee dark roast.
Jen D.