Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black

by Keurig

#1 in Coffeemakers

Keurig B48 Elite Coffeemaker Brews Coffeehouse Style Coffee and Tea at HomeThe Keurig B48 Elite coffee brewer creates steaming cups of coffee, tea, hot chocolate and cider with the simple touch of a button. It also makes cold beverages. Enjoy extra-bold French roast coffee as a wake-up cup in the morning with your favorite breakfast or a flavorful butter toffee coffee for a mid-day drink. Relax in the evening with a cup of herbal or green tea before bed. The kids may enjoy a mug of hot cocoa, but don't forget to add marshmallows. The Keurig B48 Elite comes with a 12-count coffee and tea K-cup variety pack so you will be able to decide which K-cups are your favorites. Every cup from the Keurig B48 Elite coffeemaker brews in less than one minute. Your coffee will be ready before the toast pops from the toaster. Featuring Quiet Brew technology, this single-cup brewer keeps the early morning kitchen noise level to a minimum. Choose from three serving sizes: six, eight or 10 oz. The Keurig also features a removable 48-oz. water reservoir, removable drip tray and programmable clock with timer. The drip tray is dishwasher safe. The automatic shut-off has been designed as an energy-saving feature.

Every when do i have to change the filter?
how do i use it?
My Keurig vue just died so now I’m left with trying to find a New machine that I like as much as my VUE. My VUE has a large water reservoir, could brew 14 ounce cups, could do strong brew & had a lighted display with all things written out so you could easily scroll through and choose. It was a pricey and bigger machine but it never disappointed. Please advise me on what I should choose.
Start your review of Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black!
4 years agoelwood, INDIANA
Absolutely love my keriug. There are so many different flavors of coffee to try and its great for me since I can't finish a whole lot of coffee.
4 years ago
Great system... i don't use it as often as expected... but do get some great use when hosting a party. Guests seem to love it and the options.
4 years agoGrand manan, NB
Best invention out there. I use mine everyday. Its fast and just great. You don't have to wait forever in the morning to get a cup of coffee.
a year agoAmman
I'm just looking to have one of keurig coffee maker I saw it on my friend house she told me that she can't drink coffee from another place
4 years agoShubenacadie , NS
Love how easy it is to make a cup of coffee. Only downside is the size of the largest serving is still too small, you need to use two K-Cups
4 years agoLondon, ON
Quick and easy for early mornings or when I'm running late. Coffee tastes great every time, and so simple to clean. What more can you want?
4 years ago
This was my old system I had. after 4+ years of use it finally quit on me forcing me to upgrade. worked like a charm until it's final days
4 years agoEdmonton
We love our coffee maker. It's a great product to start out with, but as time goes on, you'll definitely want an upgrade on this product
4 years agoFort Simpson, Northwest Territories
I love this coffee maker! It is quick and easy, for when you're in a rush in the morning, and it always brews the perfect cup of coffee!
4 years agoLondon, ON
Love this coffee machine! Its so handy you can brew one cup at a time and the flavors and options available are endless! So convienient!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
10 months ago
Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black what is your favorite coffee to brew using this?
Tayla L. 10 months ago
I am a really big fan of starbucks dark roast!
a year ago
Has anyone had any issues with their Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black where there is not much coffee coming out? I have tried cleaning it any everything.
Candace T. a year ago
Yes I fixed it by sticking a pin in the needle that pops the coffee pod open and swishing it around to scrape out any old coffee grounds.
a year ago
Rachel H. a year ago
Kalua coffee for sure I buy mine off Amazon it's my favorite