Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black

Keurig B48 Elite Coffeemaker Brews Coffeehouse Style Coffee and Tea at HomeThe Keurig B48 Elite coffee brewer creates steaming cups of coffee, tea, hot chocolate and cider with the simple touch of a button. It also makes cold beverages. Enjoy extra-bold French roast coffee as a wake-up cup in the morning with your favorite breakfast or a flavorful butter toffee coffee for a mid-day drink. Relax in the evening with a cup of herbal or green tea before bed. The kids may enjoy a mug of hot cocoa, but don't forget to add marshmallows. The Keurig B48 Elite comes with a 12-count coffee and tea K-cup variety pack so you will be able to decide which K-cups are your favorites. Every cup from the Keurig B48 Elite coffeemaker brews in less than one minute. Your coffee will be ready before the toast pops from the toaster. Featuring Quiet Brew technology, this single-cup brewer keeps the early morning kitchen noise level to a minimum. Choose from three serving sizes: six, eight or 10 oz. The Keurig also features a removable 48-oz. water reservoir, removable drip tray and programmable clock with timer. The drip tray is dishwasher safe. The automatic shut-off has been designed as an energy-saving feature.

Duran bastante?
Prepara otro tipo de bebidas tipo capuchino?
Hace buen café?es recomendable? me encantaría probarla
Start your review of Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black!
Rachel A.
I am in love with my Keurig! I replaced a regular old coffee maker with my Keurig and don't regret it one bit. It's SO convenient, fast, and customizable. You can have any flavor coffee in 2 minutes! HIGHLY recommend!!!
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black uploaded by Jamie J.
Love this Keurig single cup coffee maker. Most of the time I only drink one cup of coffee a day so this coffee maker is absolutely perfect for our household. Not only to make coffee but we even use it if we just need some hot water for something. Also comes in real handy at Easter time when you do those shrink wraps on the eggs. No need to boil a whole bunch of water just use this. It’s great!
Maggie S.
Dallas, TX
Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black uploaded by Maggie S.
Love my Keurig! I have it in the white color and it has been working well for going on 5 years now! I got it as a gift before college, and I used it all throughout undergrad and grad school. Great basic, single-serve coffee maker. ☕️
Estefani H.
Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black uploaded by Estefani H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Is beatifull! I love this cups of diferente Flavors!! I love! I have a coffe of the morning 😜🤪
gabrielle J.
Bakersfield, CA
Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black uploaded by gabrielle J.
Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black uploaded by gabrielle J.
Purchased at: Target
My favorite thing at my coffee bar☺ just moved into my new home and my coffee bar was the first thing to set up. I purchased the Keurig® 2.0 in white and absolutely love it. My husband loves the convience of the kpods. With so many flavors and variety. This has made our mornings better. In the winter time I purchase the hot coco pods for the kids as well. Great item to have if your a coffee drinker.
Fanny G.
Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black uploaded by Fanny G.
Esta cafetera es excelente es justo a la medida me encanta esta marca Keurig lo que me gusta mas es que no tiene una jarra de vidrio que son delicadas y fáciles de romper !!
Elizabeth P.
Wichita, KS
Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black uploaded by Elizabeth P.
I love it!!!! It's convenient, fast brewing, and easy to use. The design is nice. I like that I can use different k-cups from coffees to teas to hot chocolate. The K-cups can get expensive to purchase but you can buy a reusable coffee filter that allows you to use any ground coffee. A plus is you can make your drinks hot or iced and it has 5 different cup sizes to choose from. The water reservoir has a filter which is great.
Courtney S.
Ukiah, CA
1,007 reviews
Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black uploaded by Courtney S.
I absolutely love my keurig, it’s so great for when you just want one cup of coffee. It’s hot and takes just a little bit of time to warm up, I would say that’s the worst part about this coffee maker.
Susan R.
Rochester, NY
Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black uploaded by Susan R.
While our single serve Keurig isn’t the newest model, it hasn’t given us any issues. It’s going on 10yrs! We love the convenience of being able to make single cups instead of making a pot that we don’t finish. Very well made & worth every penny but if I’m being honest, I am waiting for this one to break so I can get the newer model my Son has!!
Amal I.
Chicago , IL
Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black uploaded by Amal I.
My husband and I love it so much that we can't do without it. It's very tasty, quick to prepare, and has a good texture
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hailey C.
il y a un an
Keurig K545 Plus Coffee Maker Single Serve 2.0 Brewing System with Top Needle Is this Keurig hard to operate? Is it better than just a plan old coffee pot or just about the same?
Jamie J. il y a 10 mois
Super simple and I like it better than normal coffee pot.
Alyssa P.