BY KEURIG #3 in Coffeemakers

Keurig B48 Elite Coffeemaker Brews Coffeehouse Style Coffee and Tea at HomeThe Keurig B48 Elite coffee brewer creates steaming cups of coffee, tea, hot chocolate and cider with the simple touch of a button. It also makes cold beverages. Enjoy extra-bold French roast coffee as a wake-up cup in the morning with your favorite breakfast or a flavorful butter toffee coffee for a mid-day drink. Relax in the evening with a cup of herbal or green tea before bed. The kids may enjoy a mug of hot cocoa, but don't forget to add marshmallows. The Keurig B48 Elite comes with a 12-count coffee and tea K-cup variety pack so you will be able to decide which K-cups are your favorites. Every cup from the Keurig B48 Elite coffeemaker brews in less than one minute. Your coffee will be ready before the toast pops from the toaster. Featuring Quiet Brew technology, this single-cup brewer keeps the early morning kitchen noise level to a minimum. Choose from three serving sizes: six, eight or 10 oz. The Keurig also features a removable 48-oz. water reservoir, removable drip tray and programmable clock with timer. The drip tray is dishwasher safe. The automatic shut-off has been designed as an energy-saving feature. see more...

Luci  G.
Saint Joseph, MO
I, honestly, had no idea how good coffee at home could be.  I have tried different drip brewers and even when purchasing expensive beans, the results were disappointing.  My roommate bought a Keurig - and everything changed.  From fancy latte's to just your regular cup of 'joe,' every cup is amazing - every time.  I can enjoy my favorite brands (Dunkin, Starbucks, Folgers, McCafe) when I want.  One, delicious, cup at a time.  I have gone from making an 8 cup pot and drinking maybe one or two cups - to drinking 3-4 cups a day - always hot, always fragrant, always tasty.  This is truly a game changer for me :)
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
I have had this Keurig now for a few years and I'm still in love with it. I love that it has the water reservoir on the side. I love that you can choose what size of coffee you would like that date 8oz 10 ounce or 12 oz. I love that if you have multiple people over everybody can drink something different. Weather it be: coffee, tea, hot chocolate, iced coffee, the list goes on so many K-Cups to choose from so little time. Did you also know that your K-Cup brewer can give you a cup of hot water that you can use to make instant things such as oatmeal or Easy Mac? So there's more than just beverages uses for your that Keurig brewer. Keurig is always coming up with Ever Changing flavors of K-cups to. People can say that K-Cups are expensive. Which if you don't get them on sale or at the right stores yes I can agree with that. But was coupons and sales you can get them cheaper than regular coffee. If you don't have a Keurig brewer by now, I highly suggest that you get a Keurig brewer I don't know what you're waiting for. Everyone that comes to your house to drink coffee tea or hot chocolate will be greatly appreciated of you.
Bianca C.
I love this coffee maker! My husband and I have recently put it aside because we both drink coffee and find it pointless/wasteful to use this when we can just make a pot of coffee. I know you can buy the mini filter so your know using the k-cups (aka not being wasteful) but it goes back to the fact that we go through a whole pot in the morning anyway. When I am home alone this is a greatest thing ever though. It's so easy so just make one serving and. E on my way. If your someone who just needs one cup in the morning I highly recommend this
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We had gotten this as a Christmas gift and we’re both completely in love with it. There are so many things you can make with this! We have a big selection of K-Cup flavors of coffee, tea and ciders. But we also just use it for hot water for tea bags. It just makes everything so much easier, I don’t know how we’d live without it now. It also doesn’t take up much space on the counter. This is the best gift we received and I recommend this to everyone. Seriously, if you don’t have one you’re missing out.
Kara W.
Crown Point, IN
I was slightly offended when my husband brought home a Keurig.... I am a Dunkin Donuts kinda gal. Well, I figured I'd give it a go and pick out a couple different brands of k-cups in hopes that something could compare to my super strong daily Dunkin [yeah I realize they make DD k-cups but there are sooooo many in the store to choose from I needed to check out my options]. Long story short, I have kicked my daily drive thru habit and traded it in for daily cups of homemade coffee. I love the Keurig because it is easy to use and virtually mess free.
Crystal G.
I bought this machine for its simplicity. I don't care much for the brewers with more buttons than I know what to do with. After a year of owning this brewer, making one cup of coffee per day, it is having issues. It won't heat the water and the machine alerts to needing more water when it is full. I have to unplug the machine to reset it. I'm not sure how much longer it is going to last so I am in the market for a new brewer. Other than these two issues, the brewer does as it should. I don't mind the limited cup sizes as I only drink one small cup daily. It is noisy, but it's only noisy for 30 seconds, certainly not a deal breaker. It's a great machine, when it works.
Stacey M.
I am a huge coffee lover who does not like to spend all their money at Starbucks ( I do love Starbucks). So, a Keurig was the perfect solution since both my husband and I drink coffee every morning on the way to work.

The Keurig is very easy to use and has many options as far as what size cup you want to drink. There are also a wide variety of beverages that you can get to put into your Keurig. They have everything from hot chocolate to Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattee. I love that you are able to fill up the side water and not really have to worry about refilling it for a week or so. While the initial price is a little high it pays itself back overtime.

The customer service is also amazing at Keurig. Ours stopped working and the person we worked was very friendly and helpful. They got our problem resolved.
Katie B.
San Diego, CA
This is one of the coffee makers in my corporate office and it has officially made me a coffee drinker now! I love that I only need to make one cup at a time and that I can control the size of the cup. It's compact and doesn't take much space on a countertop. I love the flexibility to make a cup of coffee in the morning and then a green tea shortly after all from just picking out a different K Cup.
Jes B.
N Brunswick, NJ
I love the fact that you can get a quick cup of coffee if you're in a rush in the morning and don't have time to boil your water. The only negative I have for this machine is that the coffee does not stay hot very long. By the time I'm halfway done with my coffee (and I make the smallest cup), it's cold and I end up having to microwave it. I wish there was a way to adjust the temperature on this one :(
Patti J.
Westborough
Love my Keurig!  I have used this for years now and have been very happy.  It's easy to use and clean, although I notice an option for "descaling" but can't figure out how to do it.  I run my own solution through to clean it and it works well anyway.  It's a bit expensive but worth it.  I can only drink one cup a day so it's perfect for me.  With a regular coffee maker I always made too much and threw some out.  This is quick and easy
Daniella K.
Great Neck, NY
I never tried a keurig, it is too expensive for me. but do you recommend?? are the K-Cups flavors good?? worth the price??
Hope C.
Pensacola, FL
Is it better than a regular coffee maker?
Jessica M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
What do you recommend most for using to clean your Keurig?
Lacey R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Is this worth it for our family? I drink one cup and like different flavors. My husband drinks 2-3 cups of community coffee dark roast.
Jen D.