Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black

Keurig B48 Elite Coffeemaker Brews Coffeehouse Style Coffee and Tea at HomeThe Keurig B48 Elite coffee brewer creates steaming cups of coffee, tea, hot chocolate and cider with the simple touch of a button. It also makes cold beverages. Enjoy extra-bold French roast coffee as a wake-up cup in the morning with your favorite breakfast or a flavorful butter toffee coffee for a mid-day drink. Relax in the evening with a cup of herbal or green tea before bed. The kids may enjoy a mug of hot cocoa, but don't forget to add marshmallows. The Keurig B48 Elite comes with a 12-count coffee and tea K-cup variety pack so you will be able to decide which K-cups are your favorites. Every cup from the Keurig B48 Elite coffeemaker brews in less than one minute. Your coffee will be ready before the toast pops from the toaster. Featuring Quiet Brew technology, this single-cup brewer keeps the early morning kitchen noise level to a minimum. Choose from three serving sizes: six, eight or 10 oz. The Keurig also features a removable 48-oz. water reservoir, removable drip tray and programmable clock with timer. The drip tray is dishwasher safe. The automatic shut-off has been designed as an energy-saving feature.

What size is better the mini or large?
How hot is the coffee when brewed? I have an older model And it is not hot anymore so thinking about switching ?
How's the quality of this coffee machine? I'm looking into getting a new one but couldn't decide!
Start your review of Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black!
Rachel A.
I am in love with my Keurig! I replaced a regular old coffee maker with my Keurig and don't regret it one bit. It's SO convenient, fast, and customizable. You can have any flavor coffee in 2 minutes! HIGHLY recommend!!!
Natascha H.
Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black uploaded by Natascha H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Is beatifull! I love this cups of diferente Flavors!! I love! I have a coffe of the morning 😜🤪
Gabrielle S.
Bakersfield, CA
Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black uploaded by Gabrielle S.
Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black uploaded by Gabrielle S.
Purchased at: Target
My favorite thing at my coffee bar☺ just moved into my new home and my coffee bar was the first thing to set up. I purchased the Keurig® 2.0 in white and absolutely love it. My husband loves the convience of the kpods. With so many flavors and variety. This has made our mornings better. In the winter time I purchase the hot coco pods for the kids as well. Great item to have if your a coffee drinker.
Elizabeth P.
Wichita, KS
Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black uploaded by Elizabeth P.
I love it!!!! It's convenient, fast brewing, and easy to use. The design is nice. I like that I can use different k-cups from coffees to teas to hot chocolate. The K-cups can get expensive to purchase but you can buy a reusable coffee filter that allows you to use any ground coffee. A plus is you can make your drinks hot or iced and it has 5 different cup sizes to choose from. The water reservoir has a filter which is great.
Emily M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black uploaded by Emily M.
Decent product makes good coffee, I use it everyday! It’s a quick easy way to make a single cup or just to heat up some water for hot chocolate or tea. Only downside is it’s not the easiest to clean.
Wesley H.
Alamosa, CO
Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black uploaded by Wesley H.
Purchased at: Amazon
OMG......We freaking love our Keurig! We make coffee multiple times a day and to be able to make the cup of your choice and not a huge pot is next level. We are Keurig lovers for life!!!! Keurig® K-Compact Coffee Maker
Christina C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black uploaded by Christina C.
Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black uploaded by Christina C.
My favorite space in my house, my coffee bar with my Keurig. When I need a cup of “wake up” or a cup of “sanity” I come to my favorite place to get it. My Keurig is awesome, and makes it so simple and easy to make a cup of coffee. Truly an awesome invention!
Judy D.
W Lafayette, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I do have one this is good product I love mine but im also the only one who drinks coffee... I love this coffee pot..
Stasia R.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Use my Keurig daily. Have it programmed to make my coffee when my alarm goes off and have nothing negative to say about it.
Desiree F.
Homestead, FL
We really liked this when we first got it. I regularly clean it out but sometimes it just won't brew coffee. Other than that it's great and easy to use!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yolanda C.
Palmhurst
il y a 7 mois
Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black ? Is it a good coffee maker and would you recommend
Sandra W. il y a 4 mois
I love them
Amber S.
Fresno, CA
il y a 10 mois
Keurig B48/K45 Elite Coffee Maker Black ? Whats the best cleaner for the kcup
NADIIA B. il y a 8 mois
I use just water. Easy to wet the napkin with water and wipe (parts which doesn’t come out).