BY KEURIG #4 in Coffeemakers

Keurig B48 Elite Coffeemaker Brews Coffeehouse Style Coffee and Tea at HomeThe Keurig B48 Elite coffee brewer creates steaming cups of coffee, tea, hot chocolate and cider with the simple touch of a button. It also makes cold beverages. Enjoy extra-bold French roast coffee as a wake-up cup in the morning with your favorite breakfast or a flavorful butter toffee coffee for a mid-day drink. Relax in the evening with a cup of herbal or green tea before bed. The kids may enjoy a mug of hot cocoa, but don't forget to add marshmallows. The Keurig B48 Elite comes with a 12-count coffee and tea K-cup variety pack so you will be able to decide which K-cups are your favorites. Every cup from the Keurig B48 Elite coffeemaker brews in less than one minute. Your coffee will be ready before the toast pops from the toaster. Featuring Quiet Brew technology, this single-cup brewer keeps the early morning kitchen noise level to a minimum. Choose from three serving sizes: six, eight or 10 oz. The Keurig also features a removable 48-oz. water reservoir, removable drip tray and programmable clock with timer. The drip tray is dishwasher safe. The automatic shut-off has been designed as an energy-saving feature. see more...

Tiffany B.
Lincoln
My mother in law loves coffee. In the last three years, she's burned through as many Keurigs. I don't think she does the required maintenance, but she sure loves her coffee maker. I never used to like coffee but I find myself going over to her house on occasion to leech her coffeemaker while I save up to buy my own. They are expensive, especially the one I want because it can brew everything. Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, chicken noodle soup, cold coffee, strong brew, all different size cups... I think $165 is fair for the price, especially when you consider how much you'll save not going to coffee shops as often.
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
I have had this Keurig now for a few years and I'm still in love with it. I love that it has the water reservoir on the side. I love that you can choose what size of coffee you would like that date 8oz 10 ounce or 12 oz. I love that if you have multiple people over everybody can drink something different. Weather it be: coffee, tea, hot chocolate, iced coffee, the list goes on so many K-Cups to choose from so little time. Did you also know that your K-Cup brewer can give you a cup of hot water that you can use to make instant things such as oatmeal or Easy Mac? So there's more than just beverages uses for your that Keurig brewer. Keurig is always coming up with Ever Changing flavors of K-cups to. People can say that K-Cups are expensive. Which if you don't get them on sale or at the right stores yes I can agree with that. But was coupons and sales you can get them cheaper than regular coffee. If you don't have a Keurig brewer by now, I highly suggest that you get a Keurig brewer I don't know what you're waiting for. Everyone that comes to your house to drink coffee tea or hot chocolate will be greatly appreciated of you.
Bianca C.
I love this coffee maker! My husband and I have recently put it aside because we both drink coffee and find it pointless/wasteful to use this when we can just make a pot of coffee. I know you can buy the mini filter so your know using the k-cups (aka not being wasteful) but it goes back to the fact that we go through a whole pot in the morning anyway. When I am home alone this is a greatest thing ever though. It's so easy so just make one serving and. E on my way. If your someone who just needs one cup in the morning I highly recommend this
Stacey M.
I am a huge coffee lover who does not like to spend all their money at Starbucks ( I do love Starbucks). So, a Keurig was the perfect solution since both my husband and I drink coffee every morning on the way to work.

The Keurig is very easy to use and has many options as far as what size cup you want to drink. There are also a wide variety of beverages that you can get to put into your Keurig. They have everything from hot chocolate to Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Lattee. I love that you are able to fill up the side water and not really have to worry about refilling it for a week or so. While the initial price is a little high it pays itself back overtime.

The customer service is also amazing at Keurig. Ours stopped working and the person we worked was very friendly and helpful. They got our problem resolved.
Luci  G.
Saint Joseph, MO
I, honestly, had no idea how good coffee at home could be.  I have tried different drip brewers and even when purchasing expensive beans, the results were disappointing.  My roommate bought a Keurig - and everything changed.  From fancy latte's to just your regular cup of 'joe,' every cup is amazing - every time.  I can enjoy my favorite brands (Dunkin, Starbucks, Folgers, McCafe) when I want.  One, delicious, cup at a time.  I have gone from making an 8 cup pot and drinking maybe one or two cups - to drinking 3-4 cups a day - always hot, always fragrant, always tasty.  This is truly a game changer for me :)
Leah F.
Fresno, CA
This I how I made friends in college!

The coffee life chose me and I needed a good machine to keep up this busy girl. I make about two to three cups a day and this never lets me down. I’m thankful for the water tank so I don’t have to refill every-time and it heats up so well. I originally bought this on sale at target so look out for a good deal on this items!!
Megan G.
These are great! When I quit drinking coffee, we had no need to keep making pots of coffee. My husband drinks a cup each morning and my son occasionally drinks it, so this is perfect. We are also easily able to make coffee quickly for guests. It's nice because we aren't wasting coffee and water.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I wish I could afford this one but I have used it and it is awesome!!!!!!! I love how quick and easy it is to use especially when I'm racing out the door in the morning and trying to get 2 boys ready for school and a toddler. Makes things so much easier for me. Definitely recommend.
Karen B.
49464
I love this I use it daily!! I use to waste coffee and now I don’t!! I love that I can drink what I want and not waste coffee!! Prices very from low to high depending on the type you get!! I would recommend especially if you only drink a cup or 2 a day!!
Linda K.
Bloomington, MN
Keurig  Elite Coffee is great. This was a gift and I am super excited to own it. The quick brew and the amazing taste with a effective timing. No mess, convenience for my visitors to get a brew. It is very affordable, just check online with Amazon or Walmart for the deals.
Daniella K.
Great Neck, NY
I never tried a keurig, it is too expensive for me. but do you recommend?? are the K-Cups flavors good?? worth the price??
Hope C.
Pensacola, FL
Is it better than a regular coffee maker?
Jessica M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
What do you recommend most for using to clean your Keurig?
Lacey R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Is this worth it for our family? I drink one cup and like different flavors. My husband drinks 2-3 cups of community coffee dark roast.
Jen D.