BY KEURIG #5 in Coffeemakers

Keurig B48 Elite Coffeemaker Brews Coffeehouse Style Coffee and Tea at HomeThe Keurig B48 Elite coffee brewer creates steaming cups of coffee, tea, hot chocolate and cider with the simple touch of a button. It also makes cold beverages. Enjoy extra-bold French roast coffee as a wake-up cup in the morning with your favorite breakfast or a flavorful butter toffee coffee for a mid-day drink. Relax in the evening with a cup of herbal or green tea before bed. The kids may enjoy a mug of hot cocoa, but don't forget to add marshmallows. The Keurig B48 Elite comes with a 12-count coffee and tea K-cup variety pack so you will be able to decide which K-cups are your favorites. Every cup from the Keurig B48 Elite coffeemaker brews in less than one minute. Your coffee will be ready before the toast pops from the toaster. Featuring Quiet Brew technology, this single-cup brewer keeps the early morning kitchen noise level to a minimum. Choose from three serving sizes: six, eight or 10 oz. The Keurig also features a removable 48-oz. water reservoir, removable drip tray and programmable clock with timer. The drip tray is dishwasher safe. The automatic shut-off has been designed as an energy-saving feature. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Karen M.
Kempton, IL
I was always really skeptical of these things until a week ago. I went to visit a very loved family member. They had 3 different coffee makers (all Keurig). I tired all 3. This was my absolute favorite! I love Starbucks coffee, especially the frappucino. My Aunt had a bunch of the different little k-packs or little individual little pod thingeys (sorry. I did say I resisted interest in these things up until a week ago so not sure what they are called, lol) & saw one that was the caramel kind I get at Starbucks. It was done really quickly @ when I tasted it, I was amazed at how yummy it was! Prob best coffee I've ever had or def top #10! Prob top #5. I'm kinda old so that is something. I will def get one of these before Christmas rolls around! I'm a believer in Keurig & in these little pod pack thingeys. :))
Sheyenne P.
Flowery Br, GA
I would love to use this product, I have a toddler , so I drink coffee regular to function through out the day. Right now I use the old fashion coffee maker, to me it is just too much. I have heard great things about this coffee maker. It would be less hassle if I had this one because I just pop the kcup in and I have my coffee in a matter of minutes. When I wake up in the mornings I have soo much going on with getting breakfast ready and my toddler change that by the time I get him ready my coffee is even ready. I think I would be able to drink my coffee while doing all that . Definitely would love to try this product. If I get this product I would definitely write an amazing review because I already know it will be a great product.
Cori W.
I absolutely love my Keurig! As a working mother and full time college student, coffee has become my best friend. I enjoy the fact that I can make a single cup of coffee for myself, without having to waste coffee on a full pot. I have the refillable K-cup, so I am able to brew all of my favorite coffees. I have had it for 3 years, it it is still going strong. The only thing that I dont like about my Keurig is that the coffee doesnt brew as hot as I would like. I typically put my cup into the microwave afterwards for 30 seconds, until my desired tempurature is reached. Other than that, Keurig is the way to go!
Taylor S.
I got married 7 months ago and we received this Keurig Coffee Maker as a gift. It has been the best coffee maker we have ever used. It's super easy to clean and doesn't take up a lot of space. I notice that our coffee will begin to taste bitter around 2 months if not cleaned often. I usually clean it once a month just so the coffee tastes the best that it can. My parents have had the exact same Kuerig for almost 3 years and it is running strong for them (My parents drink coffee every day). I highly recommend this machine and this brand in general. I love it. It's a great investment.
Rene H.
Port Orange, FL
I have owned this machine for 3 years now and it is the best appliance I have in my kitchen. Its great for the one cup I need in the morning before work without the mess of making a pot. My other half gets a fresh cup too since he gets up about 2 hours after me. The coffee, tea, and cocoa are great. I can't wait to try the soups.
The machine is easy to clean, just needing a good wipe down each week and every 3 months or so run a cycle of vinegar water through it. It has started to run slow in the last few months but it is a 3 year old machine.
Sherry G.
Cambria Heights, NY
I had this keurig for 1 year, used once or twice a day and I was really happy with it. It was easy to use and I never had any technical problems with it. There are three cup size options for your preference. It's an awesome machine if you only prefer single cup brews. I decided to upgrade to the 2.0 k425 because I wanted to be able to brew more coffee (pot size) and have a set timer to automatically brew in the mornings, which was not available with this model. Overall it was a great buy and worth the money.
Lo S.
I loved this keurig as its so convenient and saves me the cost of running to starbucks! The only downside is all of these machines kinda lose their life rather quickly if you take too long of a break from coffee... I gave up coffee for a couple months and when I went to go make coffee again the machine started making strange noises and soon died on me. Luckily I took mine back (even though it was used) to Bed Bath & Beyond and they replaced it no questions asked. Since then my new one is working great!
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
Love these coffee makers. Coffee that sits out just doesn't taste the same so this is perfect. This one worked beautifully until one day it didn't. We had it for maybe a year. We cleaned it out, as instructed, and it worked again! For a week. My rocket scientist husband took it apart and put it back together. It worked! For a week. We cleaned it out again, as instructed and, you guessed it. Only worked for a week. Sigh. It went to goodwill/garbage.
Alyssa T.
I love my Keurig! I have a red one that I have been using for over a year now. I do wish I could put more water in it because it is a pain to keep filling up. This is great though because I have an adapter as well so I can buy my own coffee and not have to use K-cups. I do like to use K-cups but it allows me to choose from both. One thing I do recommend is to make sure you clean it out with vinegar ever so often so mold isn't growing inside.
dharlyn joy l.
Metuchen, NJ
me and my husband use this on a daily busy he works early mornings and i have to work overnight. so a daily dose of coffee is definitely needed. i personally use reusable cups while my husbands likes his store bought lattes . i definatley would recommend this . i want to buy a new one or upgrade mine which ever.i kinda also wished that it had an espresso feature which may lead me to another brand but as of right now im pretty satisified
Daniella K.
Great Neck, NY
Foodie Expert
I never tried a keurig, it is too expensive for me. but do you recommend?? are the K-Cups flavors good?? worth the price??
Hope C.
Pensacola, FL
Is it better than a regular coffee maker?
Jessica M.
Mechanicsburg, PA
What do you recommend most for using to clean your Keurig?
Lacey R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Is this worth it for our family? I drink one cup and like different flavors. My husband drinks 2-3 cups of community coffee dark roast.
Jen D.