I'm a college student, have three roommates, and we all love coffee, but we're also poor (because college students.) Is this worth the buy? We all need coffee to function and usually need it quickly, if that helps.  Keurig® 2.0
Claremore - il y a 4 ans

3 answers

This picture give you 2 different options on cost of assortments. Like I said there are other varieties to choose from. The one I posted has some awesome flavors. Good Luck !!
il y a 4 ans
YES the Keurig 2.0 is worth the money for 3 college students! You can order your K-Cups from Amazon for a cheap price and get a HUGE Variety that will make all 3 of you happy! I have the 2.0 version. I actually wrote a review on it. I looked up the k-cups like I order to show you the prices and pictures of the variety you will receive. There are others to choose from. You can always buy k-cups at other places but I prefer having a big variety so I can drink coffee depending on my mood. It's "ALMOST" like going to the coffee shop everyday. This picture is the flavors
il y a 4 ans
If you can wait 10-15 minutes, save the money and get a french press :) They seem super tedious and scary at first but once you get the hang of it, it's super easy to use! :)