BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Ashley T.
Houston , TX
This has changed the coffee game!!! I can make any kind of coffee I want either my own fresh grounds or store bought!! I love having the options!!!
Micaela L.
Wdm, IA
So thankful for this k cup. It's a great way to save money while still enjoying the convenience of a Keurig. Honestly, i was a little concerned when I first got a Keurig due to the cost of the individual k cups, so I was thrilled that this would allow me to use my won coffee!
Nathalie R.
Bound Brook, NJ
It's great for when I'm too lazy to buy k cups although I can't figure out how to use it for the 3-4 serving size and not just the single serve
Alexandra Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVE this refillable K-Cup. It makes using my Keurig so much more cost effective and better for the environment. I love that I can use any kind of ground coffee in this pod.
Nicole B.
Las Vegas , NV
This is a very good product and great for getting more than one use! I like that I can use many brands of coffee or tea to make a delicious beverage.
Keandra F.
HAMILTON, GA
Absolutely love this product. I received this product from Influenster and am so glad that I did. It is really easy to use. Dishwasher safe. Now I can make any coffee using my Keurig.
Lisa S.
Love this... Love being able to brew coffee from companies that sell by the bags and not k-cups.
Dana R.
Middletown, OH
I received this product courtesy of influenster for reviewing purposes. I love the idea and that I can pick which coffees to brew. Unfortunately, it can be difficult to get the coffee strong enough. Sometimes the coffee comes out kinda watery...
Marbett T.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm in love with my keurig k-cup. I can now brew any coffee I want, it's reusable, easy to clean and easy to use.
Ashleigh F.
Washington, DC
Its great that you can use the ground coffee that you already love that doesn't come in a Kcup version already to brew. It has a lockable lid and is super easy to use.
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?