BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Has anyone used these?2 Answers
  • Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? I haven'...3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Amy N.
If you have a Keurig, you NEED a My K-Cup. It'll save you all the dollars, give you more flexibility on what coffees you can use, AND it's way better for the environment (just think of all the little plastic k-cups you're not sending to a landfill). Easy to use and easy to clean, so there's really no excuse not to use one.
April P.
N Royalton, OH
This little thing is awesome.  I like having a reusable cup to cut down on waste.  I use this everyday at work because we have Keurigs for out coffee.  Its really easy to get my coffee into and doesnt leave little bits left over after my cup is brewed.  It is also really easy to clean which is a plus! Great product!
FATIMA E.
Sidi slimane
, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Game changer! I hated buying the pods because they were so expensive! I’ve had this for a few years and I LOVE IT! I love being able to use whatever coffee I choose! Inexpensive product & worth the buy!
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Definitely affordable and it's awesome when you're sick of all the flavored coffees you have and want to try something different or just use your regular ground coffee.
Maria M.
I just bought one of these and we love it it’s very convenient and easy to clean and very inexpensive
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I love that keurig offered an alternative to buying the k cups. I ordered this to keep on hand for when I run out of my k cups. It’s very easy to use , and provides the perfect amount of coffee for your machine. I was happy with how easy it is to clean as well. It’s a fair price , and helps save money if you can’t buy the cups.
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
I seriously love this thing. I don’t know what I’d do without it. My only small suggestion is a larger option. Maybe 2-3 cups at a time not just one. But not a whole pot either.
Rebecca H.
Glace bay, NS
I love this little thing!! Comes in handy when I run out of k-cups and I can just put a scoop of coffee grounds in and have my morning coffee! Definitely worth having for sure!
Sarah O.
The best companion to the Keurig machine. It eliminates the need to buy the single use pods while still getting a single cup of coffee. It’s expensive for a add on but they are heavy duty and they can last for a long time if you take care of it.
Laurie T.
Joyce T.
Moreno Valley, CA
Melinda G.
Villa Rica, GA
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?
Christina A.