BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Megan B.
Wilder, KY
This product is nice when you want to save money on K-Cups you can use your own coffee and reuse this.
Cera H.
This is very easy to use but it does leave very fine coffee grounds(powder look) in your coffee. This could work well with the disposable filters.
Jayme N.
Fairbanks, AK
This is a pretty good product--I like that I am able to use my own coffee grounds and not waste pods constantly, but it's kind of messy and not my favorite.
Melissa H.
Westminster, CA
It's a great concept however enjoying a cup of coffee fast and fresh is the reason for the Keurig. Right?!?! I don't care for this reusable k-cup because you have to clean and dry it between cups. Kinda defeats the fast cup of joe concept. I do however like that it's better for the environment then the plastic disposable cups. Torn.
Jennifer M.
Lebanon, OH
Like that I can save money by using ground coffee in the my k cup but hate that my coffee has coffee grinds in it after I use this product.
Franchesca S.
Lynnwood , WA
Ive been using this for about a month. Its ok, the only thing i don't like about it is that it gets dirty and clogged. For the price i was sure i wouldn't have that problem but i was wrong. 25$
Meghan M.
Hamilton, ON
I am not a huge coffee drinker but when I have used the K-Cups they have made a very good and solid cup of coffee. It's easy to use, and more importantly CLEAN!
Abby B.
This product makes my life so much easier!! It allows me to use my favorite brands of coffee
Shawna G.
Austin
I began using these in addition to my disposables. I feel so much better putting the remains in my garden. I think we were throwing away up to six per day. That really adds up in the landfill.
Coriane a.
It is perfect for an express morning, easy to use. Fast to get result. Good to have more than one cup
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?