BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Emma M.
Mt Pleasant, IA
I love that I can use my own grounds but they tend to get in the machine and show up in my tea. It does offer a lot of variety in my morning routine. Not my favorite but nice to have.
Jolene B.
East Bridgewater
The My K-Cup is so great because you don't have to limit yourself to the single serve K-Cups! You can get full bags of coffee from anywhere and put them in the cup yourself
Josi M.
Grand Terrace, CA
I like the small footprint on the environment, but it's very time consuming to use, and I feel like I might as well use a regular coffee maker for the amount of effort.
Amanda G.
Baldwyn, MS
It takes the same amount of coffee to fill up this kcup as it would to brew a whole pot of coffee
Gladys R.
4311 E 52nd St Maywood can 90270
Love this k cup saves me money and coffee last longer great for the environment ever since I purchase haven't bought regular k cup coffees since you can use any coffee with this k cup
Lisa D.
Miramar, FL
I do like this product because it is reusable and is friendlier to the environment than individual, disposable plastic K-cups. Unfortunately, it is messier than the disposable version during filling and during the clean-up process. While I like the IDEA of a reusable K-cup, I tend to reach for the disposable version whenever I'm in a hurry or making multiple cups of coffee... it's just easier.
Marisol L.
Davenport, IA
I love being able to use other coffee that does not come in k cups thanks to this. I give it a three star though because I can not use this without a filter due to the bits of coffee that end up in my mug. Otherwise this is great!
gab S.
Whitby, ON
I find these hard to use. Some times my machine doesn't even accpect them. Can be very messy and cause spilling. Do not romconed unless on a budget
Jamie N.
Athens, WI
The reusable k-cup works fine, but I end up with grains in my cup of coffee. It also tastes a bit different than when brewed as a pot on my multi-cup brewer.
Marilyn J.
Arlington, TX
This comes in the K box & for a month we didn't not know how to use it. When we finally did figure out how to use it, it was a waste. I mean forget this and just buy the coffee.
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?