BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Danielle M.
Rogers, AR
I rated this a 3 star, because of the following reasons.
When you try and fill the K-cup you have to use a small spoon so to not spill any of your coffee or mix all over the countertop.
after filling the cup the lid does not always fold down like it is suppose to as well. If it is caused by over filling the cup then the packaging should state about how much should be in K-cup as oppose to no explaination of where the full line is.
Those are the primary reasons I do not care for the refillable K- cup. the pre-measured K-cups are just fine.
Kari M.
Difficult to use, awkward, not conienient, too difficult to exchange parts. Better design needed.
bailey b.
Summerville, SC
You don't need to buy the name brand version of this thing. It does work great though.
Taj J.
These make one cup brewing affordable. The pods can be a bit expensive. The only draw back to this product is that it can be a little messy filling and emptying the K cup.
Tyra C.
Morrisville, NY
Its really good have my coffee smelling strong and sweet. Everyone likes to brew their coffee in my machine.
Vanessa V.
WINNIPEG, MB
Love being able to make coffee with a reusable filter. I can make any kind of coffee I like.
Camille A.
These Keuring 2.0 My K-Cups are amazing. I buy them all the time and the coffee is great!
Tarynn A.
The best thing about them is how easy it is. Sometimes you will take the easy over the time consumed coffee. Otherwise I would rather have my French Press
Mackenzie M.
Oakwood, OH
Great for adding your own coffee. Not as easy though as if you just bought the cups/pods made for the machine
Sarah M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love the convenience of brewing a single cup but hated how much waste the pods created so I'm obsessed with this! I do miss the variety of being able to have a different flavor brew each time.
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?