BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Emily W.
Not a fan. it gets the job done, & it's the only refillable k-cup approved by keurig, but you can find others that work just as well, are cheaper, & can be washed in the dishwasher.
Lauren P.
I wanted to love this and while I'll still use it, I have found it let's coffee granules into my coffee cup. I've tried different levels of coffee in the k cup as well as making sure everything is clean on the inside. Not a favorite product and rarely use anymore.
Kelsey H.
My coffee never tasted as good and somethings had grounds in it. I will stick to the cups although I wish they were better for the environment.
Jennifer J.
Salmon Arm
I enjoyed this lil unit as it is washable and reusable but I made the mistake of buying the wrong size grind
Devyn D.
Ottawa, ON
Not much to say just a regular one I have one at home and it works fine but sometimes there's malfunctions
Melissa A.
Brampton, Ontario
This is ok i would prefer the original way of the keurig systems but it not a bad idea when you have a house full of people
Angela R.
Lansing, MI
I'm so glad that Keurig has a reusable KCup! As much as I like having the option, it isn't the easiest to clean so I don't find myself using it as much as I wish I did.
Frances V.
Turlock, CA
I love being able to brew my loose leaf tea in my keurig, but needs stronger flavor. You don't get much with a single brew.
Amanda E.
S Setauket, NY
Works well. When it comes to cleaning it's not fun. It's great because I save money on buying the individual cup.
Alexus A.
Environmental wise k-cups are terrible but with that being said they are fast and easy to use especially if your in a rush in the morning. I'm thinking of switching to k-cup reusable cups and putting my own coffee in it.
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?