BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Has anyone used these?2 Answers
  • Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? I haven'...3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Sara S.
New Wilmington, PA
Not super easy to clean and the lid broke off the top. It stills works to use it and holds a good amount for a strong cup of coffee
Christina P.
Saint Paul, MN
It's Ok. The nice part is you can use your own coffee. I like, that, but I don't like having to take it out and cleaning it. I just use the pre-made K-cups. It's a lot easier
Sabrina P.
Lowndes, MO
These k-cups are very handy. However, after I use them my whole system begins to become a little wacky. Where the coffee comes out often sprays sideways or in some weird direction. It's a mess!
Alexandra L D.
Utica, MI
These are kind of pricey you could honestly go to meijers and buy the meijer brand for like $5
Christina D.
Barnhart, MO
Leaves coffee granules at the bottom of the cup when I use the my k cup. The original my k cup didn't do this.
Jen
Cheshire, MA
After trying the my kcup I was not fully satisfied. I ended up with coffee grounds in my cup, the flavor was very weak, and it was tough to clean. It is a great idea but not as convenient as the disposable cups.
Lori S.
Marlboro, NJ
Didn't taste as good as coffee made with k cup. It was very hard to keep clean.
Elyse A.
Good idea to reduce environmental impact although we found that it didn't brew as well as the k cups. We often had grinds in the cup. Seems to use a lot of coffee to get it right
Kimberly L.
Austin, TX
I purchased this individual coffee brewing system to give it a try before purchasing the more expensive machine. I have to say that as fun as it was I did not necessarily care for the finished product. The coffee was just too weak. I am in espresso drinker and like my coffee very very strong so the Keurig just didn't do it for me. I will stick to my poor over coffee and my brewed espresso.
Christy C.
Springfield, MA
This would work great if when I put my coffee grounds in the cup and put in he Keurig to make, it didn't spit out the coffee with some of the coffee grounds in it. Not sure if I was doing it wrong but I let a friend borrow it and it happened to her too.
Laurie T.
Joyce T.
Moreno Valley, CA
Melinda G.
Villa Rica, GA
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?
Christina A.