BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Karen L.
Amherst, Nova Scotia
I like the karate but don't like the fact that my machine blows up all other kuririg pods. So I have to say I'm not impressed It now sits under my cupboard not being used.
destiny  r.
Paragould , AR
Its a little weird to use because it makes my coffee watery, its a good investment but I think it still needs some improvement
Susan R.
I feel like this doesn't work as well as the knock offs. The coffee bubbles up and out instead of draining down through the filter and out of the bottom since the bottom is solid.
Brigid P.
Brooklyn, OH
I had the old small Keurig and regularly used a generic brand multi-use k-cup filter, but after it broke beyond repair, I purchased the new 2.0. I like to use my own ground coffee in my Keurig, so it is was extremely annoying/disappointing that I had to purchase a NEW multi-use k-cup to use with the new Keurig 2.0 :(
Suzanne S.
Manhasset , NY
Although this product saves money it also makes a mess. You really have to wait for the coffee grinds dry before throwing them out.
Natalie F.
Brighton, MI
Works well as far as reducing waste from single use k-cups and allowing users to choose their coffee. However I found there to be a slight plastic taste after a few uses
Michelle M.
Seminole, FL
Stopped using it until I bought the refill cup where you can put your own coffee in, so much waste if you buy their cups and throw them away and very bad for the environment
Stephanie W.
Jacksonville, FL
It may just be me, but I don't ever feel as though my coffee is strong enough when I use this product.
Bonnie T.
I like that this allows you to make any coffee you want but the biggest downfall is the strength of the coffee! I like my coffee strong and it is not possible with this pod. I used my usual Gevalia French Roast and packed that pod tightly and only brewed a 8oz coffee but it was weak and tasteless. Also, if you use pre ground coffee, you will get small bits of grounds in your coffee. The instructions say to use coarse ground coffee so that won't happen but then the coffee would be even weaker. Unfortunately, I will not use it and have been using my drip coffee maker!
Laura C.
Brooklyn, NY
I have owned Keurig coffee makers for years; this is my third one. I really wanted to buy a one cup coffee maker but other than the "mini's", only the 2.0's are available. The 2.0 is a carafe coffee maker which can also make a single cup. Using my previous Keurigs, I just turned it on and pressed the "brew" button. Not very happy with this one so far
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?