BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Hajro I.
Awwsome the same time. I don't have control over the weekend. I may have been a while. I don't have control over the weekend. I may have been a while. I don't have control over the weekend
Kristin W.
I like the system but it is a little more work than the original. I think it is useful when you want to produce less waste.
Lisa M.
Allen Park, MI
I've found this product somewhat difficult to use, although the results are great! I couldn't figure out how to get it into the machine at first but realized I had to remove the first insert that comes in the machine
Kaitlin R.
Love love love the idea of this!! I like it because you can pick and chose to what you want at that moment
Emma S.
Well there were some problems going on with the brew, it was coming out too watery. I gave it a deep clean by soaking it overnight and it made all the difference. Also when you do use this kcup make sure the arrows are aligned. If they are not centered then it will leak and not give a good brew.
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville , FL
This kept getting stuck in my machine. I liked it when it was in there but it was really hard to get out.
Carol S.
I purchased for guests , I only trip green tea and herbal teas☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
We have this product and I'm not a huge fan because coffee grounds typically end up in my coffee
Erika R.
Hialeah, FL
It was a bit difficult to learn how to use at first but once I got the measurement down right it bees the perfect coffee. We have managed to be able to use it as a single brew also not just for the carafe.
Shannon H.
Hamilton, NJ
These things are great for reducing waste and saving you money, but they are a pain when it comes to cleaning them.
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?