BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Has anyone used these?2 Answers
  • Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? I haven'...3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Rebecw O.
I don't understand this concept. I think it just wastes coffee, since this method doesn't brew a decent cup, but I use it anyway because I care about the environment.
Amanda O.
Orlando, FL
I did not like the way this my k-cup worked. I leaked grinds and did not work well. i got an eco-brand one off amazon and love it
Amy S.
Ugh. Why can't I make this work??!!! It's such a great concept but the few times I tried it I had coffee grounds everywhere! I have heard to use a very finely ground coffee with it and that may be what I did wrong.
Kelly A.
Clarksville, TN
We bought this item after purchasing a new Keurig. We had loves our old reusable filter and wanted to save money/leave less of a footprint on the environment.

Unfortunately, this particular reusable filter just wasn't up to par. It left our coffee tasting weak and it wasn't giving us that morning boost we needed. I returned it after 2 weeks.
Shehla M.
This product did not work for me at all . I was not happy when it didn't fit my Keurig.😢
Jenn T.
Paramus, NJ
Not a fan of this product at all. I am not really a fan of the 2.0 machines. I bought this hoping to get a great cup of coffee, but nope. Way too watered down tasting. Not sure why.
Sadie M.
Omemee, ON
This machine is really fidgety. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. I find i constantly have to filter it.
Julie O.
I didn't care for this it would end up clogging the kerig as well as getting coffee grounds in my cup of coffee I personally like the K-Cups better
Joanna J.
Lethbridge, AB
I bought this at Keurig website as soon as I received my Keurig k 200 in the mail my friend got me for Christmas. I was so excited i even bought 2 boxes of 24 k cups hot cocoa. I'm not a fan of coffee and I really liked Keurig coz it has a special settings for brewing hot cocoa. I have a can of Tim horton's hot cocoa at home thats why i have decide to get a k-cup reusable, but i was so disappointed that most of the powdered cocoa just didn't get melted and got stuck at the end of the k cup. Also, this cup is hard to clean. Now its just sitting at my cup board and probably wont use again.Sorry Keurig but I don't recommend this product of yours...
Kathy Y.
Delta, BC
I'll preface this with the fact that I don't drink coffee. My dad bought one and I don't understand the appeal. If you make tea it takes about the same amount of time to make a regular cup of tea and it doesn't have the additional environmental impact associated with single use items.
Laurie T.
Joyce T.
Moreno Valley, CA
Melinda G.
Villa Rica, GA
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?
Christina A.