BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Hannah H.
I great alternative to buying the single use k cups! It helps save money but still allows for the convenience of the single brew and also helps produce less waste for the planet!
Alyssa C.
I really like the Keurig 2.0 My K-Cup . It's a really hand little thing and it's really simple to use. Just fill it with your favourite ground coffee, put on the lid and brew. It brews a cup of coffee that's just as good as the k-cups you buy in boxes. Plus, it can be much more affordable than always having to buy k-cups and it's eco-friendly too, which is what I like best about it.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
This is a life saver!! It beats the heck out of buying a bunch of rather expensive kcups because I am loyal to a certain brand. I think it’s a lot better of a value as well, you can make many cups of coffee with this out of a regular bag of ground coffee! Perfect for someone who doesn’t want to have to brew a full pot of coffee in order to have one cup with a traditional coffee pot! I love how easy it is to use and clean. Like I said, life saver if you have a keurig!
Amy N.
If you have a Keurig, you NEED a My K-Cup. It'll save you all the dollars, give you more flexibility on what coffees you can use, AND it's way better for the environment (just think of all the little plastic k-cups you're not sending to a landfill). Easy to use and easy to clean, so there's really no excuse not to use one.
April P.
N Royalton, OH
This little thing is awesome.  I like having a reusable cup to cut down on waste.  I use this everyday at work because we have Keurigs for out coffee.  Its really easy to get my coffee into and doesnt leave little bits left over after my cup is brewed.  It is also really easy to clean which is a plus! Great product!
FATIMA E.
Sidi slimane
, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Game changer! I hated buying the pods because they were so expensive! I’ve had this for a few years and I LOVE IT! I love being able to use whatever coffee I choose! Inexpensive product & worth the buy!
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Definitely affordable and it's awesome when you're sick of all the flavored coffees you have and want to try something different or just use your regular ground coffee.
Maria M.
I just bought one of these and we love it it’s very convenient and easy to clean and very inexpensive
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I love that keurig offered an alternative to buying the k cups. I ordered this to keep on hand for when I run out of my k cups. It’s very easy to use , and provides the perfect amount of coffee for your machine. I was happy with how easy it is to clean as well. It’s a fair price , and helps save money if you can’t buy the cups.
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?