BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Rebecca m.
Gridley, CA
Love these. Can buy my favorite coffee and its way cheaper to use the reusable filter
Janice I.
Olathe, KS
This is a great Coffee Maker used this product for years.
Quality made in my opinion.
Courtney E.
Works great! Use any kind of coffee without issues. Fits into my Keurig perfectly.
Jessica B.
Wahiawa, HI
It's the most bomb thing ever! It's all I will use, nothing else will ever. Compare
Rebeckah Z.
Conklin
It works good but it takes longer than just putting a regular cup it but it's good
sasha w.
Bixby, OK
I love this. it allows me to use any coffee I chose without the waste of the K cup
Amanda I.
Easy to use, saves money when you drink coffee everyday. It is hard to keep clean.
Andrea K.
WILMINGTON, DE
Saves me so much money on k-cups and allows me to use my favorite coffee grounds
jay g.
Burlington, NJ
Very good product. Smells so good and good test. I drink every day this. Love it.
Hannah J.
This is a great way to make coffee in the morning and still use your own coffee!
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?