BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Gina G.
Federal Way, WA
I can make my favorite favorite coffee and not spend as much as buying the single cups.
Ashleigh S.
Beaumont, TX
Love the single serve k-cups! They always have such good flavor and are so easy to use!
Autumn A.
Monroe, GA
Love this! Makes my coffee so quickly in the mornings when I'm on my way out the door.
Elizabeth D.
Helendale, CA
I've been waiting for this and it's here! I love my kcup! So convenient & easy to use!
Richard T.
S Plainfield, NJ
Many varieties available for every coffee drinker. Quick, convenient and easy to clean,
Tina K.
So fast and easy! Only issue with this coffee maker is that K-cups are so expensive :(
Nancy H.
Springfield, MA
Love it. Use it every morning. Makes coffee hot and quick. Love it use it every morning
Heather A.
Campbell, MO
Love that I can use my own coffee rather than having to buy whatever K-Cups they offer.
Jennifer S.
Green Bay, WI
This is what I use for my Keurig and I like it much better that the individual K-Cups
Rebecca m.
Gridley, CA
Love these. Can buy my favorite coffee and its way cheaper to use the reusable filter
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?