BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Mafalda C.
I love it!!! It makes my daily start so easy with my favorite coffee!!! Love love love!!!
Camille A.
These Keuring 2.0 My K-Cups are amazing. I buy them all the time and the coffee is great!
sherri b.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love all the delicious flavors I can get with my keurig. I love my coffee in the mornings
Sarah V.
I love being able to use my own beans! It makes for a fresher cup, and cuts down on cost!
Bri M.
Kalamazoo, MI
Replaces a coffee machine, you can brew whatever you like! Tea, coffee everything good :)
Francine G.
Collegeville, PA
I actually think this makes stronger (in my opinion better) coffee then the normal cups!!
Tiffany V.
Ontario, Ny
This is a "must have" product. It's cost effective, environment friendly, and practical.
Michael G.
Baltimore, MD
Great way of brewing your favorite cup of coffee while staying environmentally friendly.
carmelle b.
Cambria Hts, NY
Ive used this before and it is a must. your coffee comes out tasting like starbuck coffee
Kelsey S.
This is a must for keurig users. Friendly to the environment and to your wallet! Win win.
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?