BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Kari d.
Palmdale, CA
Very easy to use and way better for the environment, not to mention cheaper in the long run
Courtney W.
Faribault, MN
The school I'm teaching at has a keurig and by using this, I don't feel guilty or wasteful!
jordan l.
Brooksville, FL
Perfect cups for when you want to keep trying new flavors, and makes perfect serving sizes.
Jahan B.
Brookhaven, GA
Love my keurig because it doesn't make a mess, quick and they have a big variety of K-cups.
Ray T.
Very nice! Create your own blends and save money over purchasing kcups! Love this product!!
Susan N.
Kansas City, MO
Love the convenience and perfect coffee. Love all the different flavors and cocoas and teas
Sharay R.
Works amazingly , just have to find the right amount to fill or you will get coffee grounds
Emily C.
Hayden, ID
This is a great tool to use with your Keirig! It allows you to use your own ground coffee!
Grace P.
Hamden, CT
They work okay; very environmentally friendly but doesn't produce a strong flavored coffee
Kelsie S.
Lk Cormorant, MS
We enjoy the my cup! It allows us to use others types of coffees that don't come in K Cups.
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?