BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Chloe S.
Greenwood, IN
Love it. Best way to get individual servings of coffee through my kurig without buying k cups
Erostine D.
Carrollton, TX
I love my Keurig and the K cups. You have a variety of K cups to choose from. Love it love it
shu s.
Works great but need a lot of cleaning every once in a while. Brews coffee fast so I can run.
Mikayla H.
Denver, CO
Love this because it allows you to buy your regular coffee and still make just make one cup.
Kelsie S.
Lk Cormorant, MS
We enjoy the my cup! It allows us to use others types of coffees that don't come in K Cups.
Jahan B.
Brookhaven, GA
Love my keurig because it doesn't make a mess, quick and they have a big variety of K-cups.
Susan N.
Kansas City, MO
Love the convenience and perfect coffee. Love all the different flavors and cocoas and teas
Shannon L.
Santa Monica, CA
I love using Keurig k dupe because there's little to no mess and they are super convenient
Courtney W.
Faribault, MN
The school I'm teaching at has a keurig and by using this, I don't feel guilty or wasteful!
Naomi K.
Worth the money. I can make any coffee i want that i cant find kcup and its cheaper by far
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?