BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Marcela P.
Glen cove, NY
I love the refillable cup. I think it's easy to refill and use, less waste is always my thing.
Maria A.
Awesome option, and money saving coffee filter! You can change up what your drinking every time
Courtney P.
Great for bringing your own coffee. Save money on cake ups and buy your favorite ground coffee
Morgan G.
Lake Charles, LA
Reusable cup makes having single serve cup of coffee cheaper than having to buy the single cups
Olivia F.
Niles, IL
I absolutely love this product. I love to mix up my coffees and this is the best way to do it!
Morgan A.
Kaukauna, WI
I love this rather than using so much plastic on the individual cups I like that it's reusable
Heather G.
Rockfield, KY
Great environmental choice. Use any of your favorite coffee in this easy to use k cup. Love it!
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL
Love my keurig k-cup they come in so many flavors i love to have a cup of coffee every morning
Korina R.
Vincennes, IN
I love the Keurig! It is so convenient because usually i only have myself to make coffee for
Aysha B.
Tucson, AZ
I like the reusable k cups because I can either use tea or coffee and its better money spent.
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?