BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
We have this product and I'm not a huge fan because coffee grounds typically end up in my coffee
I like these serving cups. Great for when you forget to buy k cups. Makes a nice cup of coffee
Megan R.
Love using this for my loose leaf tea! It is the ultimate way to ensure a custom cup every time
Carol S.
I purchased for guests , I only trip green tea and herbal teas☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
Christopher A.
Valley Stream, NY
Love this product. great brand. one of the best coffees ever. definitely needed in the morning
Marcela P.
Glen cove , NY
I love the refillable cup. I think it's easy to refill and use, less waste is always my thing.
Alexandra L D.
Utica, MI
These are kind of pricey you could honestly go to meijers and buy the meijer brand for like $5
Maria A.
Awesome option, and money saving coffee filter! You can change up what your drinking every time
Morgan G.
Lake Charles, LA
Reusable cup makes having single serve cup of coffee cheaper than having to buy the single cups
Carissa M.
Northridge , CA
I love this reusable cup! So much cheaper than buying the individual cups as well Saves space!
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?