BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Kari M.
Difficult to use, awkward, not conienient, too difficult to exchange parts. Better design needed.
Diana J.
Los Angeles, CA
Great product, glad to know I can make my own coffee any time without worrying the price of pods
Lisa S.
Love this... Love being able to brew coffee from companies that sell by the bags and not k-cups.
Sonia F.
Love that I can still make one cup to a whole pot of coffee with this and it's way less expensive
Amanda S.
Albuquerque
I'm not much of a coffee drinker bit my mother in law loves it and now I cam make my tea using it
nga t.
New London, CT
Not much to say about this but it helps me make my own coffee instead of using the individual cup
Carla B.
Clinton Twp, MI
I'm not a huge fan of this product. I can't seem to ever make the perfect cut of coffee with it.
Jesse W.
Really helpful when you have other sized k cups and other types of tea leaves and coffee grounds!
Brittany L.
Clovis, NM
This product was very simple and easy to use. You can use coffee or tea in it. So easy to clean!
nicole n.
I LOVE MY KERUIG IT IS AMAZING! I love how you can pick and choose what coffee you want so easily
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?