BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Jackie S.
I love this Keurig but this one is really great. I love that I can make carafe and or single cups.
Kristin C.
Rancho Mission Viejo, CA
I absolutely love being able to brew any coffee I want! A definite money-saver compared to k-cups.
Ashley C.
Frederick, MD
Love it! It so simple and easy to use. I like how I can make either 1 cup of coffee or a whole pot
Amanda P.
Sanford, FL
I love having these as an option to use. It helps save on money because I don't HAVE to buy k-cups.
Stephanie D.
Aberdeen, WA
Love our reusable k-cup! Let's us use our favorite coffee every time without the costs of the pods
Carla  P.
Love these and they save me money. I wish I would have found them sooner. Totally worth the money.
Kristin E.
Marlborough, MA
This product is great. it allows you to buy regular bags of coffee which are cheaper then k-cups.
Sarah L.
Coconut Grove, FL
Great product. I like to use my own coffee and this allows me to enjoy it while using my Keurig.
Brittney S.
Portland, OR
Very quick and easy to use. Especially when on the go, making a coffee and running is made easy.
Leilani R.
Love having the reuseable K-Cup option to make my own coffee. It's simple enough to use and wash.
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?