BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Maby M.
I love these because you can add your classic non-kcup coffee! Like forgers, since it is my favorite!
Ashley C.
Frederick, MD
Love it! It so simple and easy to use. I like how I can make either 1 cup of coffee or a whole pot
Amanda P.
Sanford, FL
I love having these as an option to use. It helps save on money because I don't HAVE to buy k-cups.
Jon'L  D.
I love these because you can always brew your favorite coffee with out having to create more waste.
megan A.
Panama City, FL
I love love my coffee and this is so quick and easy that I just put a single serving in press go...
Jennifer W.
Seattle, WA
I like the option of using any coffee instead of having to buy cups that only have certain flavors
Carla  P.
Love these and they save me money. I wish I would have found them sooner. Totally worth the money.
Melissa B.
Bangor, ME
Love my keurig and wouldn't trade it for anything. I wish all the K-Cups would fit the machine though
Riya M.
Ballwin, MO
Kerrigan 2.0 is my go to coffee maker, the coffee in it taste so smooth and pure its unreplacable!
Erika J.
Helped save so much money and is super easy to use. Just pick your favorite coffee and fill it up.
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?