BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Samantha L.
I love the Keutig 2.0 My K-Cup because it allows me to buy my favorite coffee and still use my Keurig
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
Love the my k cup because it's very environmentally friendly and allows me to use my favorite coffee.
Natalia O.
orlando
Works like a charm, used mine every day. It's adjustable so you can upgrade the sizes of your coffee
Megan B.
Wilder, KY
This product is nice when you want to save money on K-Cups you can use your own coffee and reuse this.
Ally G.
Schererville, IN
Love this! Alleviates some of the cost buying K-Cups and you can pick whatever ground coffee you want!
Andrea C.
Buying k cups can be so expensive. being able to create my. own blend with regular coffee is amazing!
Brooke C.
Virginia Bch, VA
We like making our own brands, and buying ground coffee as to not have all those empty plastic cups!!
brandi a.
San Jose, CA
Works grwat taste grwat such a great product loooooove !!!!! Everyday i use it ir has never faild me
Maby M.
I love these because you can add your classic non-kcup coffee! Like forgers, since it is my favorite!
Tiffany A.
Cromona, KY
They are great if you are not a big coffee drinker simple to use and taste just as good as Starbucks
Gregg L.
Hi, does this filter work in the 525 model?
Earn $311/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $330/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $205/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $296/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)