BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Natalia O.
orlando
Works like a charm, used mine every day. It's adjustable so you can upgrade the sizes of your coffee
Melissa Anne M.
El Paso, TX
My k-cup is awesome because it works great in the brewing system without all the waste! ☕️ Win win!!!
brandi a.
San Jose, CA
Works grwat taste grwat such a great product loooooove !!!!! Everyday i use it ir has never faild me
Maria M.
I just bought one of these and we love it it’s very convenient and easy to clean and very inexpensive
Kelsey L.
Mount Vernon, WA
Easy to use and love that it's reusable! It doesn't leak any coffee grounds like others I have used.
Brielle A.
Beachwood, NJ
I don't really drink coffee, but I love to use this for other K-Cups. My dad uses it almost everyday.
Megan B.
Wilder, KY
This product is nice when you want to save money on K-Cups you can use your own coffee and reuse this.
Brooke C.
Virginia Bch, VA
We like making our own brands, and buying ground coffee as to not have all those empty plastic cups!!
Iris N.
Ocala, FL
I am loving this k - cup not only can I get coffee in one cup but also in my carafe! It works great!
Melissa L.
Erie, PA
Love the my k cup because it's very environmentally friendly and allows me to use my favorite coffee.
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Has your cup ever stopped working / ended up breaking? My "bo bo" purple k cup recently stopped working in my 2.0 wahhh :"""(
Kylee V.
Buffalo, MN
When you brew your coffee in this for the karfe. I have a k425 I believe. It’s the one that brews all sizes and brews full pots of coffee, but does anyone have to issue where after brewing a pot the coffee seems watery and not strong. Even if you brewed it strong.
Earn $379/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $248/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $296/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)