BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Olivia W.
Brookhaven , MS
Love my keurig!! I use it ever single morning whether its coffee or tea!! The K-Cups are so convenient
Andrea C.
Buying k cups can be so expensive. being able to create my. own blend with regular coffee is amazing!
Kiley H.
I don't use this too often. My parents use it a lot. It saves them money. It make a big mess though.
Rosie V.
Independence, OR
Love being able to put my own favorite coffee in these. They still brew strong, great tasting coffee.
Cj B.
Linden, NC
I like buying my own coffee and using this refill option. Easy to clean and Save the environment, etc
Maby M.
I love these because you can add your classic non-kcup coffee! Like forgers, since it is my favorite!
Wendy L.
You definitely need this machine and need these cups if you are a coffee drinker like me, I love it.
Lacey P.
Disputanta, VA
My keurig is so convenient especially for those early mornings where I need to grab a cup on the go!
Stacy K.
Highland Park, NJ
Being able to make whatever coffee or tea you want while still using a single serve system is amazing
Tiffany A.
Cromona, KY
They are great if you are not a big coffee drinker simple to use and taste just as good as Starbucks
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?