BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
nikki u.
Rock Falls, IL
Works great and saves in waste. I love being able to reuse a K cup. They are also very easy to maintain.
Alexis J.
This is perfect for those always making coffee! Saves money and the environment! Throw those K-cups away!
I use this everyday! This saves me a lot of money by filling it with my own coffee. Never had any issues!
Grace I.
Buckeye , AZ
Really love this option so I don't have to only use k cups. It makes a great gift for coffee lovers too.
Emily T.
New Baltimore, MI
Convenient. Sometimes I notice coffee grinds in the bottom of my coffee cup. Easy to clean, easy to use.
Allie L.
Dover, AR
So glad they finally came out with this!! Allows me to brew my own coffee without having to use the pods!
Stephanie D.
Bethalto, IL
Works ok. Sometimes the drip is too slow and takes forever to brew but other than that I love my keurig!
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville , FL
This kept getting stuck in my machine. I liked it when it was in there but it was really hard to get out.
Tawney Y.
Norton Shores, MI
I really like my keurig. They last a long time and are worth the price. The k cups are kind of pricey.
Stephanie W.
Jacksonville, FL
It may just be me, but I don't ever feel as though my coffee is strong enough when I use this product.
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?