BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
yvette e.
Sylmar, CA
One of the best coffee machines that I have ever had. cant go a day without my cup of coffee in the morning
Kaitlyn H.
Roseville, CA
Love that this product is so easy to use makes the cups so much more convenient and more price efficient .
Robin H.
George West, TX
We use this item everyday. It saves a lot of money! You can feel it with any ground coffee you would like!
Claire A.
Arlington, TN
This is great for people who like trendy coffees from local coffee shops but love the ease of their keurig!
RoseMary A.
Staten Island, NY
This is a must have , we have five of them. Perfect for that left coffee you have from the stove coffee pot
Amy S.
Charlotte, NC
Saves so much money on coffee!!! Buy your favorite bag instead of buying tons of k-cups that cost too much!
Melissa D.
Cleveland , OH
Awesome money saver. Don't have to buy K-Cups you can use your favorite bagged flavors with the my k cup!
Jessica M.
More convenient than buying K-cups, and cheaper too. Makes sure you get your coffee the way you want it.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
I mostly use my Keurig to heat water for my tea and for this purpose it works exactly how I desire it to.
Jacqueline M.
Granbury, TX
Love how I can buy any type of coffee brand or flavor with this. It also cuts back on the plastic K cups.
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?