BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Lisa W.
I LOVE this K-cup! I use it exclusively in my Keurig 2.0 machine. It is made of very high quality materials, and I expect it to last a long, long time. We use ours multiple times a day (3 people using it) and it works flawlessly every time. We've never bought the disposable cups, as this is so easy to use and clean.
irene c.
I absolutely love the reusable K-Cups it allows me to have a fast hot fresh cup of coffee anytime I desire a hot beverage. I find I use less coffee and don't waste any coffee or grounds. I do fine I use it so much in about 8 - 10 months I need to replace it. Saves me money not buying it out and little wait time..
Cazine W.
Helendale, CA
I seriously love this thing. I love traveling and bringing back coffee flavors from South and Central America so I love that I can grind up my beans and put them into my Keurig with this. The mesh filter works well to keep grinds from seeping into my coffee which is actually a problem I've had with off-brand filters. I definitely would recommend, although it is pretty pricey compared to the off-brand filters, it is worth the money.
Kasey M.
Mc Calla, AL
This is extremely handy for me when it comes to using my favorite coffee. I was concerned when I first got the Keurig that I'd be stuck only using the coffee brands already in the Pods. However, with this inexpensive purchase, I can use my favorite local brands, Decaf Blonde Roasts or a simple hot cocoa or tea mix!
Anthony S.
Las Cruces, NM
Just bought the K-200. I thought it would at least have some samples,
but to my dismay none enclosed. By registering the product at Keurig was able to get k-cups for about 31 cents a piece. the deal was to buy 2 and receive 2 free (24 pack boxes).
Still waiting for my coffee to arrive by mail but have checked out how to use the machine online. Will post later as to my results (looks good online). Grade pending but 4 stars for now.
Alison W.
Cincinnati , OH
You have to get one of these! I was so sick of wasting all of that plastic from the k-cup provided in the prepackaged cups. This takes all that waste away! Plus the coffee tastes much better. I can have my coffee very dark (unlike the pre-made k-cups) and I don't have to pay as much. The My K-Cup is your best friend!
Kara L.
Charlotte, NC
We all know the single serve k-cups are bad for the environment & expensive. It canalso be hard to find your favorite specialty coffee types in pod form. The my k-cup alleviates all of that. You still get to make a single serving of coffee, but it's a bit easier on the environment, pocketbook, & assortment!
Lauren G.
I love my Keurig but coffee pods can get expensive. I love that I can add my own coffee to this My K-Cup 2.0. It is very easy to use and very easy to clean. I've had a Keurig for 6 years and I have already had a my k-cup for my different brewers.
Miranda L.
Metairie, LA
I feel so much better about using the My K-Cup instead of constantly buying the non-reusable K-Cups. I hate how there isn't a good way to recycle the non-reusable ones, so this is a far better option for the environment. Also, I tend to drink a lot of coffee, so the My K-Cup has saved me a ton of money versus buying tons of the regular cups which get expensive. I can also use any coffee I like, even if they don't make K-Cups!
Laura P.
Warren, MI
I love this product! Having a Keurig brewer is so fast and convenient but I felt terribly guilty about wasting all of the plastic cups after one use. With the My K-Cup cup you can use your own coffee grounds in a single serving brewer. Not only does it save the environment, but it saves a ton of money.
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?