BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Jodi F.
Jacksonville, FL
Love being able to fill up a reusable cup with any coffee or tea I want! This saves me money! Love this!,,
Alyssa A.
Waterbury, CT
It's really convenient, especially if you prefer to buy your coffee in bulk by the can over the k-cup pods.
Christine R.
North Port, FL
I always use My K-cup for my Starbucks coffee. It is great to have the Brand I enjoy and it saves me money.
Alyssa C.
Lacon, IL
I love this product it is awesome because you can make anything in your machine with it it is a genius idea
yvette e.
Sylmar, CA
One of the best coffee machines that I have ever had. cant go a day without my cup of coffee in the morning
Shannon L.
Rochester, NY
Pretty nice, good to prevent so much waste that K-cups produce. But I think stainless steel would be better
RoseMary A.
Staten Island, NY
This is a must have , we have five of them. Perfect for that left coffee you have from the stove coffee pot
Allyson T.
Deltona, FL
Love using the k cup def saves a lot of money compared too buying the k cups all the time that's all I use
Kristin b.
Hazleton, PA
I hate wasting things. Especially coffee. I like to brew by the cup and it tastes great. Handy little item.
Laetra C.
Sometimes I like to buy my own coffee and grind it without buying a name brand and this is very convenient!
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?