BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Sara C.
Mcalester, OK
Awesome when you find Folgers on sale at Sam's any just want to brew your own granules or ground coffee also
Amy D.
Love!!!! I can use so many times if I'm using same coffee! I can wash so many times and without any problems!
Ronalda S.
Washington, DC
I am so happy that I have this. Sometimes, I just need my loose Café Bustelo coffee and this does the trick!!
Desiree S.
San Antonio, TX
Saves me money on coffee & I get to use my favorite brand! Definitely a staple in every Keurig family's home.
Tina M.
Mission Viejo, CA
I love having the ability to brew just one cup of coffee and being environmentally friendly at the same time.
Melody M.
Middletown, RI
I liked having the ability to reuse my filter and make any brand of coffee. was very easy to clean and reuse
Grace B.
Burleson, TX
I love these. I can fill it with my favorite blend of free trade coffee. And I'm not ruining the environment
Adelle M.
Use this for my keurig! I love that I can put my own coffee into it because I have a specific one that I love
Tyra C.
Morrisville, NY
Its really good have my coffee smelling strong and sweet. Everyone likes to brew their coffee in my machine.
Richelle K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Love this product it work very well with what I want and what I want to make. I highly recommend this product
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?