BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Heidi K.
Rutherford, NJ
Love. Can't say enough good about it. Provides options for my family, when we don't like the same kinds of coffee.
Ashley M.
Love this! it's great that you are able to make coffee without using the K cups.. I like to switch it up sometimes
Nicole D.
I looove this! without coffee in the a.m. I'm hulk!!! I love how i can choose the coffee i want to save a lil cash.
Bethanie N.
Old bridge, NJ
Convenient and saves the environment. It's easy to use and easy to clean. I am able to save money with this product
Jess M.
Burleson, TX
AMAZING! I use this to make my favorite loose leaf tea that isn't offered in the K-Cups. Best thing for tea lovers!
Julie C.
Rhinelander
It's a great thing to have especially when you have a busy life style love my Kurig it is a great coffee experience
Pamela R.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love that this allows you to use your own ground coffee in your Keurig machine! It's super easy to clean and use!
Brooke T.
Reno, NV
I love the idea of this. I love being able to use my own coffee instead of using the packaged k cups all the time.
Emily V.
East Prairie, MO
Love, love, love this thing! Makes my day start in the best possible way! Love the coffee, tea, and vitamin waters!
Christina B.
Buncombe, IL
This allows me to use my favorite coffee and to be environmentally friendly. I hate using those little disposables!
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?