BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Has anyone used these?2 Answers
  • Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? I haven'...3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Veronica O.
San Antonio, TX
This is a great buy if you like to use your own coffee grounds. Using bagged coffee is a little cheaper than the K-Cups.
Rachel B.
Grove City, OH
Not only is the environmentally friendly but it's also nice to your wallet! Great price, great product and great brand!
Tashena C.
Elyria, OH
I love my k cups seriously can't live without them! It's the fastest way to make coffee in the morning! Best idea ever
Elisha  A.
Very easy to use and environmentally friendly! I've used this for coffee and cocoa and both have turned out excellent.
Heather J.
Ventnor City, NJ
Since I have a Keurig this made it so much easier to use my own coffee. I now can have my favorite store bought coffee
Megan S.
Thornville, OH
Often use this with coffee beans I have ground myself, works well and very reusable, I have never had to buy a new one
Kendal S.
Ringgold, GA
I love this. When you are a college girl and can't buy K-cups as much as you buy coffee this is a perfect thing to buy!
Kylie D.
Appleton, WI
I love the reusable k cup filters. It gives you more options for coffee and has a positive impact on the environment :)
Desiree P.
Shirley, WV
Omg I couldn't live without this whoever invented this was a genius!,seriously a,lifesaver for when you are in a hurry
Traci H.
Colorado Springs, CO
One of the best buys I've ever made. Makes it easy to use my favorite ground coffee and get a delicious cup of coffee.
Laurie T.
Melinda T.
Villa Rica, GA
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?
Joyce T.