BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Tracey L.
Hinckley, IL
Love my Keruig!! Our family of five uses this every day to make our beverage of choice. It is convenient and easy to use.
Shannon J.
Detroit, MI
Great product came in cute colors.Easy to use replaceable filter for freat tasting coffee and vert convenient and lovely.
C R.
Works great everyone in my family is always in line in the morning to grab a cup. They say how fast and easy it is to use
LaLa D.
Easy to clean and works well with both Keurigs I own. Slides into system with ease and easy for my girls to use as well.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
This is a good product to buy it is definitely worth the buy and try I highly recommend this to anyone who drinks coffee
danielle w.
Melbourne, FL
I love this product. It helps you to Make any coffee you want and any flavor. They sidi come in some really nice colors.
Natalie K.
Great for the environmentally conscious coffee lover. Slightly messier than the standard K-cups, but definitely worth it.
Cynthia S.
I absolutely love my personal k cup! Great if you like to buy your own coffee and scoop it in rather than buying k cups.
Maya M.
Dover, TN
I love these. They were a pain to clean, But I would often let the soak in hot water and vinegar and that did the trick.
Betty H.
Reusable. Save money, Eco for the environment. You can always choose your favorite coffee to make your own cup of coffee.
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?