BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Sarah M.
Fort Wayne , IN
Love love love! I use mine almost every time! I hardly buy the cups anymore just regular coffee in this is perfect and cheaper!
Hillarie M.
Calimesa, CA
I need a new Keurig but ever since I've had this, I will never purchase any other coffee maker. So convenient and nice to have.
Rachael D.
Southport, NC
I absolutely love this feature. You can choose any coffee, and still be able to use your kuerig. Def need this little gadget !
Rosalee D.
Fellsmere, FL
This product has rocked my keurig world! I can have whatever coffee I want to fill this perfectly proportioned cup for my brew.
Melissa S.
I love the my k-cups because they are reusable and I think it's the cheaper option as well as the most environmentally friendly
Shannon B.
Long beach, Ca
Easy and convenient. I live on my own so the single serve Is perfect for me. It's just so simple and lots of variety of flavors
Tammy B.
Long Beach, MS
These are great when you don't want to spend the money on the already boxed ones. Just pick your favorite coffee and pop in it!
Grace C.
Columbus Ohio
I love using these cups instead of the regular k-cups! I can put my own coffee in it and it's much better for the environment!
Chantal K.
I use this coffee machine daily and love the flexibility of choosing different cup sizes and choosing to brew a whole carafe.
Morgan R.
Mesa, AZ
Was afraid it wasn't going to work but it is awesome and saves money to be able to purchase regular coffee rather than K-Cups
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?