BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Ashley F.
Essexville, MI
I have two out of three of these left.i love that I can buy my own coffee and not create much waste with these reusable k-cups.
Taylor W.
This thing is great. it makes your coffee and tea options endless while still being able to use the ease of the keurig machine!
Emily G.
Northbrook, IL
Makes a great cup of coffee! I love the flavor and I use this instead of going out and buying coffee from a shop every morning.
Tiffany E.
Houston, MS
I like that it is reusable which is better for the environment, but it doesn't always work as it should, causing some leakage.
Kim E.
Lemon Grove, CA
Love! Love! Love! Makes my hectic mornings much easier! I love the variety of coffee that you can make with this great product!
Brittany T.
Greenfield, IN
This is the best! I love my keurig but hate single serve pods. This allows the ease of the machine in a more Eco-friendly way.
Jessica G.
Millville, NJ
Works great with the 2.0 system.! So glad they came out with one that was compatible, now I can use my favorite ground coffee.
Bianca R.
Liverpool, NY
I love that I can use whatever coffee I want, as strong as I want. It makes it less expensive, always fresh, and easy to clean!
Holly M.
Rochester, MN
I love to use My K-cup. It's very easy to use and by buying my coffee by the pound and using it in this, I save a lot of money.
Emily B.
Arlington, VA
I absolutely love my k-cup. They are the perfect amount of coffee and so tasty! I love trying out all of the different flavors.
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?