BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Jessica B.
Dayton, OH
Works great for brewing your own coffe. saves money and trash in landfill. I prefer brewing my own coffee, but I use k cups also
Danielle M.
New Kensingtn, PA
This product works wonders!! My coffee loves me for it! I love it! I own 4!! Sometimes you get coffee grounds in your cup though.
Shane K.
Sparks, NV
Love my coffee maker! So easy! No mess to clean up at all. Not much more to say than buy one and get a basket for your own coffee
Amanda O.
Orlando, FL
I did not like the way this my k-cup worked. I leaked grinds and did not work well. i got an eco-brand one off amazon and love it
Cherie L.
Lawrenceville, GA
WE HAVE LOVED our Keurig® 2.0 My K-Cup, but, as a family, we feel like we need to update our coffee making habits in the morning.
Kristin A.
lowell, Arkansas
Love my keurig my kcup! It let's me pick what I brew and saves a ton of money! I love having the choice to pick anything I want!
Denise C.
Allison Park, PA
Love the convenience of use.
Don't waste money by using the Pods inst4ead of brewing pots of beverage that doesn't get consumed.
Geneva A.
Always the perfect tempature for teas, coffee and hot cocoa. Delicious delivery every time. Only thing is they are hard to clean.
Melanie T.
Chipley, FL
Love using when on the go and runout of k cups or when on a tight budget for the week! Only down fall is it gets stained easily
Shannon B.
Long beach, Ca
Easy and convenient. I live on my own so the single serve Is perfect for me. It's just so simple and lots of variety of flavors
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?