BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Has anyone used these?2 Answers
  • Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? I haven'...3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Jes H.
Evansville, IN
Love this! It allows me to use all of my favorite coffee blends in my Kuerig Single Serve Coffee Maker. Would definitely recommend!
Pam Q.
Baton Rouge, LA
It is reliable and makes a good cup of coffe. I like the variety of products available that are compatible with this coffee maker.
Suzanne S.
Manhasset , NY
Although this product saves money it also makes a mess. You really have to wait for the coffee grinds dry before throwing them out.
Kesha F.
Easy to use! Able to set timer so coffee is ready when I wake up in the morning. There are many different selections to choice from
Lacy L.
Pflugerville, TX
I love this because it lets you use whatever coffee you want, and isn't as bad for the environment as all the little plastic cups.
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
Love that it is reusable so I can use my own coffee. Also dishwasher safe! Also love that it is compatible with Keurig 2.0 brewer.
hazell P.
Naples, FL
Works great!!! The product is very easy to use, and super affordable. love the fact that i can just keep reusing the same filter
Denise C.
Allison Park, PA
Love the convenience of use.
Don't waste money by using the Pods inst4ead of brewing pots of beverage that doesn't get consumed.
Danielle M.
New Kensingtn, PA
This product works wonders!! My coffee loves me for it! I love it! I own 4!! Sometimes you get coffee grounds in your cup though.
Amanda O.
Orlando, FL
I did not like the way this my k-cup worked. I leaked grinds and did not work well. i got an eco-brand one off amazon and love it
Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $364/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $356/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $319/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Stacey K.
Schwenksville, PA
I'm thinking about buying this & using it to brew the k-cups that don't work with my keurig 2.0. I have a couple of boxes so I thought I could cut them open & transfer the coffee into the my K-cup. Has anyone else tried this?