BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Whitney D.
I love being able to put my coffee in this and use it especially since they do not carry K cups in my area for my favorite coffee.
Fiona L.
Perfect for my Starbucks coffee not offered in kcup form! I love using the reserve Starbucks roasts for a special start to the day.
Lauren R.
Fort Worth, TX
Love that it is reusable so I can use my own coffee. Also dishwasher safe! Also love that it is compatible with Keurig 2.0 brewer.
Kesha F.
Easy to use! Able to set timer so coffee is ready when I wake up in the morning. There are many different selections to choice from
Pam Q.
Baton Rouge, LA
It is reliable and makes a good cup of coffe. I like the variety of products available that are compatible with this coffee maker.
Amanda D.
Baldwin City, KS
I love the keurig 2.0 my k-cup. This is so convenient and easy to use. I received mine free from @Influenster. I use it every day.
Linda B.
Elkins, WV
Love that I can add how much or be little of coffee I can make with this if I'm out of keurig cups.. And fresh grounded coffee too!
Jenise G.
Ocala , FL
Love they brought this back for my new 2.0 Keurig brewing system it's amazing I can have a cup of regular brew or a k cup ...yummy
Janel H.
Stillwater, MN
I use this product with disposable filters every day. It's brilliant for keeping our trash down and not having to purchase K-cups!
Danielle M.
New Kensingtn, PA
This product works wonders!! My coffee loves me for it! I love it! I own 4!! Sometimes you get coffee grounds in your cup though.
Earn $388/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $364/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $356/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $319/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Stacey K.
Schwenksville, PA
I'm thinking about buying this & using it to brew the k-cups that don't work with my keurig 2.0. I have a couple of boxes so I thought I could cut them open & transfer the coffee into the my K-cup. Has anyone else tried this?