BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Holly G.
Westmoreland, NH
I love the convenience of this. It's nice to be able to brew just one cup of coffee but also eliminate the plastic waste of K cups.
Linda B.
Elkins, WV
Love that I can add how much or be little of coffee I can make with this if I'm out of keurig cups.. And fresh grounded coffee too!
Robin G.
Littleton, CO
I am extremely happy with the My K-Cup and the coffee. It's great to not have to buy K-Cups all the time and get the coffee I like.
Grace M.
Kansas City, MO
I love this product! It allows me to use whatever coffee I want with my Keurig machine. It works well and can save a lot of money.
Fiona L.
Perfect for my Starbucks coffee not offered in kcup form! I love using the reserve Starbucks roasts for a special start to the day.
taylor r.
raleigh, NC
This is a great way to use your favorite coffee and also allows you to reduce waste. It's super easy to use and also easy to clean.
Jenise G.
Ocala , FL
Love they brought this back for my new 2.0 Keurig brewing system it's amazing I can have a cup of regular brew or a k cup ...yummy
Lacy L.
Pflugerville, TX
I love this because it lets you use whatever coffee you want, and isn't as bad for the environment as all the little plastic cups.
Jes H.
Evansville, IN
Love this! It allows me to use all of my favorite coffee blends in my Kuerig Single Serve Coffee Maker. Would definitely recommend!
Shane K.
Sparks, NV
Love my coffee maker! So easy! No mess to clean up at all. Not much more to say than buy one and get a basket for your own coffee
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?