BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Has anyone used these?2 Answers
  • Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? I haven'...3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Julie F.
Schaumburg, IL
This is a great way to customize what type of coffee you want to brew in the single serve coffee maker. This can also be a compromise with those that have two different coffee Brewers in the family. You can use ground coffee in the my k-cup with what the rest of the family uses if the k-cups and regular coffee beans are too expensive. It makes a great cup of coffee.
Katelyn S.
Wilmington, NC
I love this product because it is reusable. This means you aren't buying all of those disposable k-cups that AREN'T BIODEGRADABLE! Yes you heard me. They aren't BIODEGRADABLE. So all of those disposable k-cups end up filling up our land fills. So the responsible thing to do as a consumer is to buy the reusable k-cups and grind your own fresh coffee. Enjoy.
Jennifer H.
Portland, MI
This is great to have for those specialty coffees that I have yet to find in K-cups at the store such as my Cafe Du Monde or Clove coffee. Normally I use a french press for these coffees but I love the My K-cup because I can use it when I only want one cup.
Thanks to this product my coffees not made in K-cups won't just go to wasted forgotten in my cupboard.
Danna S.
I always hated using the single-cups because they cost too much and environmental impact. The appeal of a single serving coffee maker really lost its luster after awhile. That's when I decided to "splurge" on a filter cup, the my K-Cup. I love being able to still use the always ready to brew concept but with less impact. I wish it was easier to clean though.
Peldyn H.
Boron, CA
I love my keurig but I hate the hundreds of cups we go through in a month. By using the My K-Cup I can use my own ground coffee, any flavor I want, and not have to worry about all the wasted packaging. It doesn't extract the flavor as well as from the plastic cups, but it is still more convenient than a regular coffee pot. I have even stuck loose tea in it.
Micaela L.
Wdm, IA
So thankful for this k cup. It's a great way to save money while still enjoying the convenience of a Keurig. Honestly, i was a little concerned when I first got a Keurig due to the cost of the individual k cups, so I was thrilled that this would allow me to use my won coffee!
Nisha B.
Whether you are on a budget, or don't make it to the store prior to using your last K-Cup...this is an essential in our opinion. When we gifted the Keurig, we also bought one of these for the recipient (it doesn't obligate them to the pricey K-cups yet they get a fresh cup of coffee each time). Very happy with this little purchase (to save big money).
Frankie N.
Austin, AR
I love this option! I love the fact that its recyclable, and can been thrown in the dishwasher, gotta keep that carbon foot print reduced! I'm also very keen on the fact that I can still buy my fresh ground beans at my local coffee shop to use in my Keurig. This K-cup allows for all different types of options when using my Keurig in the morning.
Keirsten H.
Columbus, OH
I like this product, but it could certainly be improved. I do not like to use a lot of plastic so I do not use k cups, but when I use this apparatus, I can not drink the last few sips of my coffee because there will absolutely be grounds in it which is sad. But all in all the product is worth saving moving and not constantly using plastic.
Kelly A.
Clarksville, TN
We bought this item after purchasing a new Keurig. We had loves our old reusable filter and wanted to save money/leave less of a footprint on the environment.

Unfortunately, this particular reusable filter just wasn't up to par. It left our coffee tasting weak and it wasn't giving us that morning boost we needed. I returned it after 2 weeks.
Laurie T.
Melinda T.
Villa Rica, GA
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?
Joyce T.