BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Jodi V.
Awesome product. Time and money savin this product allows you to indulge in your favorite brew without having to use the pre-packaged cups
Dawn B.
Topeka, KS
I love having this accessory. It makes the convenience of owning the Keurig customizable to the personal tastes of non-mainstream coffiees
Liz B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love being able to put my own loose tea leaves in it! Be sure to get two to keep them separate--you don't want to mix the coffee and tea!
Julissa D.
South Amboy, NJ
Love my K cup!! I can actually save money and put my favor coffee in it. It's an amazing product and I will definitely keep repurchasing it
Jennifer M.
Lebanon, OH
Like that I can save money by using ground coffee in the my k cup but hate that my coffee has coffee grinds in it after I use this product.
Randi W.
This is a reusable Keurig coffee filter, I personally didn't like it because it left flecks of coffee grinds in my cup but my mom loves it
CJ B.
Springville, NY
I love this thing! K cups get expensive and I've got three coffee drinkers with very different tastes. Now if only I had another one lol!!
Emilie W.
Guilford , CT
This is a great way to reduce waste and save money. We are also able to brew a greater variety of coffees and teas with this reusable optio
Stephani D.
Longview, WA
Use this every day that I wanna use my own coffee. It works great. Fits well into my machine, I don't get coffee grounds in my coffee cup.
Amber J.
This cup is so nice! I love brewing my own special coffee. I buy it straight from my farmers market, grind it up, put it inside and volia!
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?