BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Anna H.
Madisonville, TN
It works well when you want to make your own brew. Except one time I got mine stuck inside of the machine but I got it out within a few moments.
Amanda S.
York, PA
Not all coffee comes in K-Cups and this allows you to make your favorite coffees using you're keurig brewing system! absolutely love this product
Gloria r.
I received this in one of my previous box and I love it. You can have your favorite coffee ground that is not available in a k cup yet with this
Lucie L.
Frederick , MD
I love these cups. You can use any coffee in those and I guess it's a bit cheaper ;). I have been using these since I got my Keurig. Very happy!
Rebekah W.
Waterville, ME
We order specialty coffees from all over the country, so this little thing really comes in handy. We use it a lot more than store bought K-cups.
Sasha G.
Bowling Green , KY
Having a keurig at home is so convenient! I like my Starbucks but now I can just make it at home, and it's delicious!!! Everyone should own one:)
Megan O.
Ceres, CA
Love love love!! These little personal cups make mornings so much better!! And not to mention, freshly grounded beans are much more delightful
Nathalie R.
Bound Brook, NJ
It's great for when I'm too lazy to buy k cups although I can't figure out how to use it for the 3-4 serving size and not just the single serve
Pam B.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Love this! No more buying buying refills, very easy to fill up with your favorite coffee grounds. Also less waste, better for the environment!
Emily G.
Pompton Plns, NJ
Best purchase ever. Definitely worth the amount. Not only environmentally friendly, but so easy to use with whichever coffee grounds you have.
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?