BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Danielle M.
Rogers, AR
I rated this a 3 star, because of the following reasons.
When you try and fill the K-cup you have to use a small spoon so to not spill any of your coffee or mix all over the countertop.
after filling the cup the lid does not always fold down like it is suppose to as well. If it is caused by over filling the cup then the packaging should state about how much should be in K-cup as oppose to no explaination of where the full line is.
Those are the primary reasons I do not care for the refillable K- cup. the pre-measured K-cups are just fine.
Lauran  L.
Plainview, TX
My husband loves loves loves coffee. So I bought him the keurig, but the cups can get a bit expensive and he drinks coffee ever morning before work and sometimes to just relax. So he uses maxwell in this every morning and the other cups for more of a treat kind of thing. This works great with off brand and name brand coffee grounds or even self ground coffee. Definitely a must have with a keurig
Kimberly L.
Austin, TX
I purchased this individual coffee brewing system to give it a try before purchasing the more expensive machine. I have to say that as fun as it was I did not necessarily care for the finished product. The coffee was just too weak. I am in espresso drinker and like my coffee very very strong so the Keurig just didn't do it for me. I will stick to my poor over coffee and my brewed espresso.
Cheryl R.
Georgetown, TX
Great product. This is easy to use and allows the user to use whichever coffee they prefer instead of being limited to already packaged single serve coffee. Great for someone that prefers gourmet coffee or for the person that loves to grind their beans at home for the freshest cup of coffee to enjoy in the morning. I would highly recommend this to anyone with a Keurig coffeemaker.
Sandyell S.
Chesapeake, VA
This thing is amazing. I can make all of my favorite coffees and not have a lot of trash. It is also more economical than traditional K-Pods. My favorite use so far is hot water. I highly recommend this product.

**Product was provided for my review by INFLUENSTER*** This is my honest opinion.
Brenda B.
Ocala, FL
I love the MyK-Cups so I can always have coffee of my choice any time of the day .They are easy to clean and I am not adding to the landfills with their use. We use them for everyone that visits as some like flavored coffees and some just like their ground coffee from the store. This way I control the strength of my coffee. I would recommend everyone have a set for themselves .
Jennifer M.
North Pole, AK
I am in love with my Keurig!!! I use it daily and I love that it makes the PERFECT cup of coffee, EVERY time. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I am the only one that really drinks coffee so it's perfect but if we have guests they have a choice in which kind they like as opposed to just a pot of whatever I like. Never had any issues and the brand is definitely a trusted one!
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
I love using My K-Cup in my Keurig 2.0 because I can buy more of the coffee and tea I love in bulk making my cup much cheaper and less wasteful packaging wise. It provides a menu on the screen that allows you to adjust for larger sizing for carafes and travel mugs or for smaller amounts still as well with a strong option. Saves me lots of money, love it and recommend it!
Julie F.
Schaumburg, IL
This is a great way to customize what type of coffee you want to brew in the single serve coffee maker. This can also be a compromise with those that have two different coffee Brewers in the family. You can use ground coffee in the my k-cup with what the rest of the family uses if the k-cups and regular coffee beans are too expensive. It makes a great cup of coffee.
Chanda C.
Staunton, VA
Love,love,love
I'm so glad I received this from @influenster in #mykcupvoxbox this month..My other from my previous Keurig did not work in the new Keurig 2.0 and it told me so..I can choose my own coffee,breath size,froth or combine two types coffee for a unique taste.Dishwasher top rack safe.Con,only for tea..I received this product for free for a honest review
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?