BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Paulina Z.
Garden City, NY
I have a lot of ground coffee and I didn't want to let it go to waste. So I bought this and I love it. It works well to give me a cup of my favorite coffee
Chelsea S.
Virginia Beach, VA
These are great. We quit buying k-cups all together and only use this. We use the our regular ground up coffee. We save so much money not buying k-cups.
Sara G.
This is handy because my folks still send me regular coffee and at first I was bummed out that I would nor be able to use it and then I got one of these!
Caitlain B.
Richmond, VA
It is The best I love it in the morning's it helps me get out of my house quickly although it cost some money for the little servings is very delicious.
Anna G.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Great quality cups. What i love the most is that you can pick any coffee flavor. In addition it's very cost convenient since pre packaged cups are pricey
Victoria H.
Newport News, VA
I love my Keurig. It is perfect for my partner to make his coffee with and it gives me instantly hot water for my tea. Everyone should have one of these.
Hailey G.
Toledo, OH
Perfect and so much more economical than buying K cups. I like to put loose leaf tea in mine from teavana, it brews up the more delicate ones perfectly.
Aubriel H.
Macon, GA
I love my K-Cup, it gives me the option of using something other than a pod. Its easy to use & it's easy to clean, I use it all the time to make coffee
Alexandra  K.
I love it!!! I love that you can brew a single cup or a pot for guest .... Wish the pot made more than it actually does for the cost of the big k cups
Christine B.
Creal Springs, IL
It changes the aspect on buying the non reusable but it also is able to make life a little cheaper buying containers of coffee and filling it your self
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?