BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Has anyone used these?2 Answers
  • Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? I haven'...3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Ellen H.
Maryland Heights, MO
I love that I am not throwing away a plastic container every time I have a coffee. I love that I can have the same coffee I've always drank but one cup at a time
Kayla H.
San Antonio, TX
I love having this product because I can take a break from my regular Kcups and use a different brand of coffee. It can be a little hard to clean but efficient.
Katie F.
Love this. It's so simple to use and way less expensive to buy your own beloved coffee brands without spending the extra money on pre packed cups. A life saver.
Katy B.
Peoria, IL
We love this! It's great to be able to buy the coffee, tea, and hot chocolate that we want and to not have all the plastic cups to throw away. Much cheaper too!
Kaitlyn B.
Bowling Green, KY
Even though it is easier to pop a cup in that's already done for you and make your coffee, it is easier on your wallet to use a K Cup and buy a bag of coffee!
Amanda B.
Orlando, FL
Amazing reusable cup , I love that with it I can use my Brazilian coffee and other coffee mixes, plus it's always nice to hep the environment and reduce waste
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
This is very convenient & handy to use with a regular bag of coffee. Sometimes I run low on the k cups & find this cheaper & more healthy for the environment!
Debbie  .
Saylorsburg, PA
They work well. The only complaint is that they are difficult to clean after use. Especially when you are in a work setting and there aren't any sinks around.
Melody L.
Moreno valley , CA
This is the best, I love being able to use my own coffee instead of the k-cups especially when It means I can buy my favorite blends and brew them in seconds!
Sarah P.
N Versailles, PA
My K-Cup is a great convenient product that I love. Its nice to be able to use other brands off coffee in my keurig other than just the k-cups that they offer.
Laurie T.
Melinda T.
Villa Rica, GA
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?
Joyce T.