BY KEURIG #1 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Jocelynn C.
Rocky Hill, CT
This cup has change my life!
I'm a college student and ever morning I wake up to my own personalized coffee flavor thanks to this little guy! It's really simple, you use it just like a cup however you don't even need filters because it's built in! Really a great invention. I replace mine every 3 months to be sanitary be the box says it last a year! Imagine getting to use your own personal style coffee beans you love in the machine you love! Best invention yet!
Rich Rylee P.
Lynn
Love mine. I don't use it all the time but when I run out of kcups. It puts a smile  on my face. I got it as a gift from my Sister in law. Its a great gift.
Gwen W.
Lewisville, TX
I love buying coffee from the bull section at our local supermarket because I love having the option of different flavors of coffee every day. That being said, I don't want to break out the French press for one cup of coffee, so I use this little K-cup and fill it up and make it quickly without much cleanup. I recommend washing the cup by hand and using a baby bottle brush to make sure it doesn't have flavor components left behind from other coffees!
Lonna S.
Picayune, MS
I've owned my Keurig for over a year now. I just found the Keurig 2.0 My K-Cup on sale. It works great! I've glued Keurig labels on different brands of cups to be able to use my own coffee. So happy Keurig finally came out with one. The construction of the Keurig brand is so much better than the plastic ones. And no more hot glue! Just glad I found it on sale. I only gave it 4 stars because of the price. A little pricey for me.
Laurl S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love the My K-Cup, I actually have two, one for coffee and one for tea. I use my coffee one for coffees that do not have K-cups, or if I want to add some cinnamon or other spice to my coffee. My tea one works for both loose tea- I can make custom blend, like a black and green Earl Grey- and for making tea fast from tea bags. I cut open the bag, dump in the tea, set the brewer for strong and pick 10 ounces. Easy fast strong tea!
Liz R.
These things are such a blessing, especially if you've just switched from regular coffee to Keurig and haven't had time to adjust to the K-cups yet. It's also great for picky coffee drinkers--they still get their coffee (ground however they like) and the Keurig gets to stay! Make sure it's cleaned/rinsed routinely, otherwise coffee will very likely start tasting 'stale', and/or you may find coffee grounds.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
This makes it so much cheaper to use the KCup!!! And you can use any coffee you want! I like to use my organic coffee in this since they don't sell my brand in kcup. I also like there is no flimsy plastic that leaves residue when it's heated up. I've noticed a huge change in the fksbor of y2k coffee using the kcup attachment
Danielle M.
Rogers, AR
I rated this a 3 star, because of the following reasons.
When you try and fill the K-cup you have to use a small spoon so to not spill any of your coffee or mix all over the countertop.
after filling the cup the lid does not always fold down like it is suppose to as well. If it is caused by over filling the cup then the packaging should state about how much should be in K-cup as oppose to no explaination of where the full line is.
Those are the primary reasons I do not care for the refillable K- cup. the pre-measured K-cups are just fine.
Jennifer C.
I love that the 2.0 came out with the my k-cup. At first I was very disappointed to hear this model only took certain k-cups on top of that not having a filter. I mostly use k-cups but every once in a while I pick up a bag coffee or espresso that I like. Now that I just purchased the 2.0 model it comes with the my k-cup. It works great. Brew your own coffee. Save money. Still love your keurig.
Bryana B.
Belton, SC
In order to cut down on trash amounts and reduce my use of heated plastics such as the original K-cups I use the refillable K-cups so I can continue to use my favorite ground coffee brands. The refillable cups makes it easy to infuse your coffee or loose leaf tea with anything you add to the cup while also cutting down on spending as my bag of coffee and tea are much cheaper than the K-cups.
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?