BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Kelly W.
Baltimore, MD
My father uses this almost every day, it helps to not have to keep throwing away all of the little wasteful cups and also lets him pick his own coffee, the most used being a local brand
Keandra F.
HAMILTON, GA
Absolutely love this product. I received this product from Influenster and am so glad that I did. It is really easy to use. Dishwasher safe. Now I can make any coffee using my Keurig.
Gladys R.
4311 E 52nd St Maywood can 90270
Love this k cup saves me money and coffee last longer great for the environment ever since I purchase haven't bought regular k cup coffees since you can use any coffee with this k cup
Meme C.
Davison, MI
This product is very useful in in the morning when I'm on the go I just pop it in and put in my coffee and within a few minutes I have a brewed cup of coffee that tastes delicious.
Susan R.
I feel like this doesn't work as well as the knock offs. The coffee bubbles up and out instead of draining down through the filter and out of the bottom since the bottom is solid.
Alexis G.
Fitchburg, WI
Still getting used to how much grounds to use for the flavor I like or how many cups I can make with one "full" reusable cup but overall I'm really happy with a reusable option.
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
I absolutely love my Kcup 2.0 reusable filter. It allows me to have any type of coffee I want. I also save money not having to buy Kcups for my Kuerig. I absolutely Love my Kuerig
annette d.
Burbank, CA
I own about 20 of these! I love that I can be a coffee snob and use whatever flavor or brand of coffee I desire but have the easy one cup to just wash and go with minimal mess.
Jennifer B.
Winnsboro
This is an awesome way to have the benefits of the Keurig, but still be able to buy regular coffee and use regular coffee. It's less expensive/wasteful, but tastes just as good.
Maria  S.
Haltom City, TX
I love this great for those days when you just want a good simple coffee, so easy and easy clean up as well really great and sure get your money's worth out of this handy thing
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?