BY KEURIG #2 in Coffee Filters & Accessories

• Made with premium materials for high durability
  • Removable lid allows for easy filling and cleaning
  • Optimized for all K-Cup®  brew sizes
  • Dishwasher safe (top rack)

• Is this much better than just using the pre-made K Cups? ...4 Answers
  • Has anyone used these?3 Answers
  • Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?3 Answers
Jamie M.
MILPITAS, CA
This is great for those who are very snobbish with their beans. I have this for my husband so he can still use the Keurig with his beans from Hawaii and Philippines. Really handy.
Amanda G.
Mt Pleasant, PA
I love this little guy! I don't always use K cups so this comes in handy! I am a huge coffee person and I always have tons of different kinds of coffee in my cupboards!
Kylie S.
san diego
This alone has saved me over $75 dollars the last few months because buying a big can of folgers coffee that lasts me over a month, is WAY cheaper in the long run, rather than buying the expensive pods all of the time.
Mallory C.
This is easy to use and saves so much money. k cups can be really expensive and it doesn't take that much time or effort to add your own coffee to this reusable pod.
Taj J.
These make one cup brewing affordable. The pods can be a bit expensive. The only draw back to this product is that it can be a little messy filling and emptying the K cup.
Alison C.
I use this all the time in my Keurig machine. I sometimes feel guilt for using pods, so it's nice to buy bagged coffee at an affordable price! Would recommend this!!!
Eva C.
Rockville, MD
This is a great option for those that like single serve machines but not the expense and waste of k cups. You can put whatever coffee you want into this and reuse it.
Rebecw O.
I don't understand this concept. I think it just wastes coffee, since this method doesn't brew a decent cup, but I use it anyway because I care about the environment.
Christine G.
This allows you to brew your favorite coffee blend without purchasing K-Cups. Environmentally friendly since there are less K-Cups that are being thrown away. Very cost efficient since you can use any type of ground coffee.
Rose L.
I love it because it's reusable. I had an older Kerrigan so I had to rig the my k cup so the water wouldn't rush through my grounds and not "percolate" but it works!
Laurie T.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone used these?
Karen L.
Abingdon, MD
Does this help to save money? Is it more trouble?